Last game you beat (including Famicom)

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SirCandle

December 05, 2017, 02:18:58 pm #765 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:04:01 pm by SirCandle
I think this is all of the old stuff I've beaten:

Bionic Commando
Bad Dudes
Mega Man 2
Super Mario Bros 2
Contra (No-Death Run)
Gradius 2(No-Death Run)
Kid Dracula
Twinbee 3
Trackballs make everything WAY more intense than you'd think.

nintendodork

Super Mario Odyssey! At least the main part. What a great, wonderfully polished game. This game alone got me hooked on using joy-cons detached from the little shell that comes with the Switch...since, well, you basically have to play that way to easily make use of all of Cappy's moves. Whatever, I'm really good at Mario Kart 8 Deluxe now since I switched controllers.  8) Also, freehand joy-cons are great for motion-controlled shrines in Zelda since you only have to move the right joy-con. Much easier to execute smaller movements in the direction you actually want to go.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

smeghead

FAMICOM_87

xIceMan

smeghead

I beat everyone in Call of Duty 1 Online MP, S&D, Rifles Only  ;)

Yelir

Wrapped up my playthrough of Cuphead on Expert Mode to get the 200% on my save file. What a wonderful, but excruciatingly punishing game! I have only played the game co-op for a short period so I hope to try it out again at the upcoming game night!  :crazy:

Issun

Been playing Ice Climber for the last couple of weeks. Just completed all 32 Mountains and got to Mountain 41 before I lost my last Popo. Got a new high score (just by a few thousand) as well: 2,341,940. :) Anyone else playing?

Protoman

April 18, 2018, 06:45:18 am #773 Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:02:44 am by Protoman
Pokonyan Henpokorin Adventure. Probably the easiest game I've ever beaten, although I didn't get a good score at the end.

A couple days ago, I also beat Mega Man X5. Not the hardest ever, but had some really frustrating bits and hard bosses in the end stages.
On to X6.......

L___E___T

Beat Super Mario Odyssey at the weekend and had a blast - now on to 100% the game, I reckon I'm 65% though or so, it's bigger than I thought.

No spoilers from me, but in terms of gut feel on the game, it's up there with the best but I don't think it's THE BEST Mario or even the best 3D game.

For me Galaxy 1 is still the best although this comes very close, and I prefer it to Galaxy 2.  It feels like a Galaxy sequel in a lot of ways, more than 64.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Flying_Phoenix

Just finished Gungrave: Overdose in Japanese so I have no idea what was going on but the story looked stupid as hell anyway, and the game was very so-so too. Now back to Enthusia.

P

Quote from: L___E___T on April 30, 2018, 05:10:06 am
No spoilers from me, but in terms of gut feel on the game, it's up there with the best but I don't think it's THE BEST Mario or even the best 3D game.

For me Galaxy 1 is still the best although this comes very close, and I prefer it to Galaxy 2.  It feels like a Galaxy sequel in a lot of ways, more than 64.

I just came to New Donk City!

IMHO Sunshine is the best balanced 3D Mario simply because it seemed more challenging and got you to really use your 3D jumping skills you learned in Mario 64. Galaxy games was made easier on purpose for inexperienced players sake, which made it a bit too easy in general IMHO. Odyssey doesn't feel much harder so far. Mario 64 was cool but it feels like it was (understandably) highly experimental with lots of hardly used moves (like the sweep kick that was removed in later 3D Mario games) and other hardly used things (like throwable boxes without purpose).

Jedi Master Baiter

famicomia

Super Mario Bros. 2 Japanese Ver. (Ie Lost Levels) On Famiclone Subor D30 Modded for NTSC, w/ Blue Led Mod and Modded adapter, reverse Polarity 6.5V 500ma.

Protoman

Rockman X6

I beat this game for the second time, first time was around a year after it was released, but I beat it with X's Ultimate Armor so
I wanted to do it the old-fashioned way (but with Zero because Zero is awesome).
Very frustrating(the nightmare system sucks, the stage designs are occasionally infuriating, especially the spike overload) but
I still maintain it's a good game overall and the story is decent and the music ranges from decent to fucking awesome.

7/10