fcgamer's non- Famicom items for sale (updated 10/14/2019)

Started by fcgamer, February 24, 2018, 10:05:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

GAME BOY GAMES:

SACHEN:

Beast Fighter - FBO

Beast Fighter is a Sachen game for the Game Boy Color. Contains the box, manual, and cartridge.

Jurassic Boy - FBO

This copy of Jurassic Boy includes the game cartridge, box, and survey sheet. The cartridge is silver in color.  Jurassic Boy is an original Sonic the Hedgehog clone.

Street Heroes - FBO

This is Street Heroes from Sachen. The set includes the box, game cartridge, and manual.

Worm Visitor - FBO

Worm Visitor is from Sachen's "Commin Game" line of games, and is the first of that series, number B-001.  This line of Sachen games was developed for use on the black and white Game Boy, and although fliers exist showing about thirty or fourty games to exist, I've personally only ever seen two or three, Worm Visitor, Street Racer, and maybe one other game that I'm forgetting.

These black and white Game Boy Sachen games are insanely hard to find, and I promise that you likely won't see this one again.

Sachen Slot Saver - $12

Sachen developed these slot savers with the following idea in mind: one would insert this into the Game Boy, then could insert any cartridge directly into this device, thus preventing the original Game Boy's cartridge slot from receiving wear and tear.

The box on this one has sadly taken a hit with the sunfading, though the back is fine.

GOWIN:

Story of Lasama (A) - $25

Developed by Gowin, this package includes the cartridge, manual, and survey sheet.  Story of Lasama is a fun, original platformer, in the style of the Super Mario Land games.

Story of Lasama (B) - $25

Please read above for more information. This is a second Story of Lasama. It contains the cartridge, manual, and survey sheet.

SKOB:

Meng Huan Zhi Xing (Milky Way) - FBO

This is one of the first unlicensed original games developed by SKOB for the Game Boy. It is a Chinese RPG, titled Milky Way in English. It comes with the box, manual, and a large-sized Game Boy cartridge.

Guai Shou Zong Dong Yuan - FBO

This is an original Pokemon game developed by SKOB for the Game Boy. It is a board game based on the Pokemon series. The box on this one is a bit sunfaded.

Guai Shou Zong Dong Yuan - FBO

This is the same as the above game. Includes the box, cartridge, and manual.

VAST FAME:

Devil Island (CIB) (Castlevania 2: Moon Wind Chronicles, 惡魔城2 月風魔篇) - $80 OBO

This is an unlicensed game for the Game Boy Color. The game was likely to have been developed by Vast Fame, an unlicensed game company in Taiwan.

Devil Island is based on the Famicom game Getsu Fuuma Den, though the graphics have all been redone and have been Castlevania-styled.

The side of the box is lifting up; this is due to a problem with the game's design, where the manual is actually slightly too big for the box. All three copies of this game that I have ever found have had this same exact problem. Likewise, the box has been sunfaded, likewise a common problem for all the copies I've ever found here.

HACKS:

Monster Go Go 2  - FBO

Monster Go Go 2 is a hack of Kirby's Dream Land 2, with Pikachu hacked in the game to replace Kirby. This game is quite rare, and is allegedlly not dumped.

SINTAX:
Rockman 5 EXE (CIB) - $50 OBO

Rockman 5 EXE is an original unlicensed game for the Game Boy Advance. Developed and published by the unlicensed game company, Sintax of Taiwan, this game features characters from the Rockman games. Although the game is for the Game Boy Advance, I believe it's based on GBC architecture.

For those who are curious, Sintax developed over 100 original games for the Game Boy Color / Advance, though only about 1/3 are accounted for.

CHINESE TRANSLATIONS:

Dragon Quest - $30

This is an unofficial Chinese translation of Dragon Quest on Game Boy. It includes the box, manual, and cartridge.

TAIWAN-REGION BOOTLEGS:

These bootleg games were all "localized" for the Taiwan game market, and are affectionately referred to as "Taiwan Carts" locally. Although the games are just bootlegs of commercial game releases, the boxes, manuals, and carts all have the name of the game **written in Chinese** added.

Bakuhashi Senki - $5

This is a Taiwanese bootleg of Bakuhashi Senki. It comes with the game cartridge, box, and manual.

Hello Kitty Magical Museum - $5

This is a Taiwanese bootleg of Hello Kitty Magical Museum. It comes with the game cartridge, box, and manual.

GENERAL BOOTLEG CARTS:

Rockman World 3 - $15

This is a bootleg version of Rockman World 3. It contains the box, manual, and cartridge.

Rockman World 3 - $15

This is another bootleg Rockman World 3. It also contains the box, manual, and cartridge.

Looney Tunes Twouble! - $5

Although I cannot confirm this 100%, I believe that Looney Tunes Twouble! was only released in the United States and Europe, never being properly released in Asia or Japan. That makes this bootleg sort of cool, IMO, as it contains this game but is in a small, Japanese-style box.

MULTICARTS:

2 in 1  - $25

This multicart contains Yuu Yuu Fighter (4?) and Rockman World for the Game Boy. The box is in mediocre condition.

292 in 1 (Game Boy Advance) - $22

This is a 292 in 1 multicart for the Game Boy Advance. It mostly contains a variety of Nintendo NES / Famicom games.

245 in 1 (Game Boy Advance) - $22

This is a 245 in 1 multicart for the Game Boy Advance. It mostly contains a variety of Nintendo NES / Famicom games.

LOOSE CARTRIDGES:

Jurassic Boy 2 (from Sachen) - $25
8 in 1 Color (SB-001, from Sachen) - $15
8 in 1 Color (SB-003, from Sachen) - $15
Story of Lasama (from Gowin) - $15
Stone Age (from Gowin) - $18
Water Margin (from Vast Fame) - $25
Water Margin (from Vast Fame) - $25

Super Mario World 4 (hack of Crayon Shin Chan) - $15
Super Mario World 4 (hack of Crayon Shin Chan) - $15
Super Mario Land 7 (hack of one of the Adventure Island games) - $20
Pokemon (hack of Smurfs GBC) - $18
Digimon D-4 (SKOB) - $12
King of Fighters R2 (SKOB) - $15
King of Fighters R2 (SKOB) - $15
Shui Hu Zhuan Zhi Qun Mo Feng Yun Lu (Hitek) - $12
Meng Huan Zhi Xing (Milky Way, SKOB) - $25
Dragon Quest (Chinese language version) - $12

19 in 1 (multicart) - $12
Super Color Final 25 in 1 (multicart) - $12
Color 28 in 1 (multicart) - $12
Super Color 36 in 1 (multicart) - $12
GBC Color 90 in 1 (multicart) - $12
Super Color GBC 99 in 1 (multicart) - $12

Pokemon Silver (bootleg) - $5
Romance of the Three Kingdoms (bootleg) - $5
Slam Dunk 2 (bootleg) - $3
Yugioh 4 (?) (bootleg) - $5

---
COMPUTER GAMES:

Doom (5 1/4 inch floppies, big box) - FBO

Up for grabs is the Taiwanese version of Doom. This set contains the box, poster, and an advert, which advertises other games.

Sadly, when I purchased this set, it was missing floppy disk "3"; therefore, only disks "1", "2", "4", and "5" are included.

I have no idea if the disks work or are corrupt, as I don't have the proper hardware setup to test them out. With that being said, I suspect that most people that would be interested in purchasing this would do so for collector's sake, rather than for playing the game.

I have no idea on value, and I don't mind keeping this one in my personal collection, despite not being a Doom fan or a PC game collector.  So please make me an offer if you are interested :)

An American Tail - FBO

Just like Doom, one more big box Taiwan version PC game: An American Tail. I don't know if the disks work or are corrupted, so it is being sold for collector purposes only. Please make an offer if you are interested in this item.

GAME GEAR:

Great Basketball (HTH) - $30

Up for grabs is Great Basketball. This is a Game Gear conversion of the Sega Master System game of the same name.  The set includes box, cartridge, and manual.

7 in 1 (HTH) - $45 OBO

This is a 7 in 1 multicart from HTH. It contains the following Sega Master System games on it, all converted for play on Game Gear: Altered Beast, Submarine Attack, Alocos, Aleste, Great Baseball, Pit Pot, and Hang On. The box, manual, and cart are all included with this package.

Shaq Fu - $22

I have no idea why, but a run of the Game Gear game, Shaq Fu, was released in a Street Fighter shell, with a box and manual matching the latter game. So the game on the cart is Shaq Fu, despite everything else leading one to believe it is Street Fighter.

I've found a few of these over the years from different places, and the situation was always the same.

SUPER FAMICOM:

Authentic 4 Person 16 Tile Taiwan Mahjong - $35

This is an 18+ unlicensed original Super Famicom game, made by Gamars. The game contains nudity, and is a four-player mahjong game.

SEGA MEGA DRIVE:

UNLICENSED:

Power Rangers - $25

Power Rangers is an original, unlicensed game for the Sega Mega Drive. It comes with the box and cart, and is new old stock.

Soul Blade - $35

This is a backport of the PS1 game of the same name.  It is new old stock, comes with the box and cart.

Chinese Battle Chess - $80 OBO

This is Zhan Qi, aka Chinese Battle Chess, for the Sega Mega Drive. This package includes the box, cart, and manual.

MULTICARTS:

Super Sports 10 in 1 - $12

A new old stock multicart for the Sega Mega Drive, contains ten sports games.

ASIAN VERSIONS:

Evander Holyfield's Real Deal Boxing (Asian version) - $25

This one is new old stock, from a local shop. It's pretty funny, Sega decided to take manuals and artwork from some European PAL games, then pair them with a Japanese cart shell to craete an Asian version release "on the cheap". This is one of those releases.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Asian version) - $40

This is the Asian version release of Sonic the Hedgehog 3. This package has the Chinese-translated manual, the box, and the cartridge.

Ambition of Caesar (Taiwan / Hong Kong version) - $80 OBO

Ambition of Caesar is one of two games localized for the Taiwanese / Hong Kong market. The game has been translated entirely into Chinese. This package contains the box, manual, and cartridge.

World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (bootleg) - $15

Okay, so this one isn't a "true" Asian version, as it is a bootleg; however, it is a Taiwanese bootleg of the Asian version of World of Illusion. Included is the box and cart.

CHINESE TRANSLATIONS:

Operation Europe (Chinese translation) - $25

This is an unofficial Chinese translation of the Sega game, Operation Europe.

Nobunaga (Chinese Translation) - $25

This is an unofficial Chinese translation of Nobunaga for the Sega Mega Drive. The package contains the box, cartridge, and manual.

GAMATE:

Mini Golf - $15

Mini Golf was one of the games released for the Gamate handheld machine. Includes box, card, and manual.

OTHER:

Clefairy Model / Toy - $15

This is a model toy Clefairy. It is new old stock, though the box is a bit beat.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

fcgamer

Bump!  Many new items added, especially for Game Boy, Game Gear, and Mega Drive.  Please take a look!  :)

fcgamer

fcgamer

fcgamer

Added more items, all for Game Boy / Color / Advance. 

I'm aiming to add some Sega and PlayStation stuff later tonight, when I'm done I'll also sit down and answer my PMs.

Thanks for your patience everyone, with so much of this crap lying around there's never enough time to get everything done. 

Post Merge: October 14, 2019, 09:05:38 am

Edit: It's late, I'm going to bed guys, sorry, I still have a few more things to list and then also to respond to my PMs.  It's gotta wait until tomorrow though, I'm tired :(

Just as with my other shop, offering you guys 15% off on items listed here as well, for a limited time.

BootlegCollector1998

Do you still have Mario Land 7?? Definitely interested in that game

Ankos

I noticed the manual for that Story of Lasama game says Hotkid color, but if I remember right the game is supposed to be monochrome. I also remember seeing a box that used that art that appeared to show the game in color on the back. Was there a color release of that game? If so, are the carts you are selling in color?

imgibbon

Hello!

Are things still for sale? I'd be interested in Devil Island/CV2

Thanks ^_^