Why the Links?

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:56:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Would anyone want to see the return of the spoofed Vanilla Coke ad? Just curious, 'cause it kind of got lost in the layout transition and I know several of you previously commented that you liked it. Perhaps it can go on the Funnies page?

Doc

Yeah, I liked it very much. :)

JC

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

lol, that Vanilla Coke thing was made by me. I got it if somehow it disappeared. By the way, hugest of props to the guy who re-did the layout for FW!
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

Thanks, Jug. I think that Vanilla Coke ad is awesome. It was loaded onto the Funnies page (Home --> Doodads --> Funnies). And it's good to have you back. I hope you stick around.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

September 11, 2006, 08:42:02 am #6 Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 08:57:55 am by juggalones7
I hope so to. I still have shrines, reviews, and stuff for the pirate section to do.

Also, I was wondering where all the ashots of the Parodius and Kirby stuff went to.
"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

As for Parodius and Kirby -- if anything's missing, it's just because it was lost during the transfer. For some reason a lot of the files were missing in the nintendocity.famicom public_html. Anything you'd like me to replace, you'd have to track down and send my way, unfortunately. I think I was able to preserve most of your work, but some images and entire pages were lost. They may still be in some file on nintendocity.famicom public_html.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

Oh. chimyfolkbutter I think gave me manual scans and box scans of games and everything. If you need them and don't have them, e-mail me.

JC

Anyone know what happened to:

Famiclone

and

Retro8

I'd hate to lose them, especially with how much info Famiclone had compiled about pirate carts.

Doc

Hmm...that's weird on Famiclone. He actually sent me an e-mail awhile ago.

Doc

JC

BTW: Famiclone is back up.

shthree

Was it down for long?  Maybe the whole of emucamp was down. I never noticed, anyway ;)
sh3-rg