Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterDisk

January 30, 2020, 12:08:35 pm #1785 Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 12:16:28 pm by MasterDisk
Is it the BB Car or copyright hacked Mi Hun Che title screen?

BB Car: $15
Hacked Mi Hun Che: $10 ?

I had an original Mi Hun Che copy from Chi Chi Toys (with copyrights) for $15 listed some months back and it did not sell. But I'm generally unlucky with sales.
Maybe add $5 if you sell it on a popular place or ebay. Or if you're patient.

amrita87

It's pirated Mi Hun Che (without copyrights)

Like this one:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZU-kp-5wUA

MasterDisk

That was the version I was thinking of, yes. BB Car was sold under the exact same cover for some reasons.

As another reference, fcgamer has a damaged copy of Super Car for sale at $30 (U111). Super Car is the hardest to find version of the game.

L___E___T

Quote from: tombo72 on January 14, 2020, 10:20:11 amGameJoy FC Dual in red. Curious what this thing really goes for. I have only seen white ones on ePay

thanks!

If you search 'Sold Listings' on eBay in your region it will tell you what you need to know. 
Regardless of colour, I would not expect a red version to be more valuable, even if is rare.

I saw one guy asking a lot for a red one on Amazon (true of almost any item with Amazon marketplace sellers) but also saw them for sale in Japanese shops for about 5,000 yen, same price as the white one give or take.  It's a famiclone, and not necessarily a great one so they're never going to command a high price in all honesty.  Hope that helps.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

crawdingle

Hi all, new to the forums! Lots of really good information in here.

Doing some research but can't find much in terms of completed auctions etc.

I have a Waixing Biohazard and Link to the Past, and was just curious if anyone knew what they're worth?

Thanks in advance.

therealtboc

Hi, I've been considering buying a Famicom recently, and I was advised the forums here would be a good place to search. Before I post a thread, I figured it would be worth asking if there was a general price range on the console? I'd be looking for a non-yellowed (a little bit would be fine, but mostly white) console with controllers that haven't worn down (like the front plating). Minor or expected wear would be fine, but one that looks reasonably well kept. I know eBay prices are quite high. I'd also be interested in hearing how much the price would go up with an original box.

Sorry if this is a lot. Thanks all!

Rick

Is Gomoku Narabe Renju a fairly inexpensive game?

I would imagine so but all my usual sources are just overinflating the price of the game like freaking crazy. What's an actual price for it?

scaryice

Quote from: Rick on September 16, 2020, 06:51:04 pmIs Gomoku Narabe Renju a fairly inexpensive game?

I would imagine so but all my usual sources are just overinflating the price of the game like freaking crazy. What's an actual price for it?

Yeah, it's very cheap. Don't pay more than $5 for it. Although it is less common than most of the pulse carts.

portnoyd

^ This. Here's how much it's sold for on Japan4U:

https://www.j4u.co.jp/search?q=gomoku%20narabe

Rick

Thanks! Yeah I thought it was a pretty cheap game but J4U hasn't seemed to have a copy in a while that I've noticed.

Maybe if I get lucky when I'm ready to purchase a lot from them again, they'll have it!

egg_sanwich

What's a loose Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World (aka Panic Restuarant) go for these days? Been out of the Famicom game for a few years and can't seem to find any recent listings on this one.

Also, loose Recca?

portnoyd

Panic Restaurant will get you about $75 and Recca about $400. I'd love to finally get a copy of Recca myself, but man, that price is rough and if you're a buyer, the amount of realistic looking bootlegs is disconcerting.

egg_sanwich

Quote from: portnoyd on November 24, 2020, 07:48:53 amPanic Restaurant will get you about $75 and Recca about $400. I'd love to finally get a copy of Recca myself, but man, that price is rough and if you're a buyer, the amount of realistic looking bootlegs is disconcerting.

Awesome, thanks for the response. I figured Panic Restaurant was about that much, eBay was just showing ridiculous prices.

Zelas12

I'd like to sell some Famicom games. Except I have no idea how much to sell them for? Worth something?

doesitmatter

Quote from: Zelas12 on December 31, 2020, 02:53:02 amI'd like to sell some Famicom games. Except I have no idea how much to sell them for? Worth something?

It's a great question! I paid £3 for Baltron a few days ago, which I thought was a bargain but unless you read Japanese, it can be so hard to know what a game is and what it's worth!