FS: Lots of Famicom games/console/accessories (Closed)

Started by senseiman, August 24, 2011, 07:04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Syco54645

PM set 2 days ago for a few famicom and super famicom games.

Alls Wills

SuperDerpBro

Last time i spoke to him he said he was really busy.

g_block

yep, I send him an IM to check in with him every couple of months and got one back from him a few days ago. He's super busy with family and work and whatnot. Hasn't had time to update the thread with what has sold in a while, but if you're interested in something legitimately, send an IM, he'll get back to you eventually.  :redcart:

senseiman

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say that unfortunately I`ve had to close up the shop.  Work/family is just keeping me way too busy these days so for the indefinite future, I won`t be able to supply everyone with Famicom stuff.

Apologies to those who have sent inquiries which I have fallen way behind in getting back to (I`m just way too backed up).

Thanks everyone for your business, I can`t believe its been 5 years already since I started this thread!!

Yelir

End of an era! Good luck with your family and thank you for all your work in the sales and your super informative Famicom Blog! :bub:

fcgamer

Quote from: Yelir on October 03, 2016, 06:43:54 pm
End of an era! Good luck with your family and thank you for all your work in the sales and your super informative Famicom Blog! :bub:

Totally agree!  I still remember that first box of goodies that I bought from Sean a few years back.  It is really when my Famicom collecting got out of control, haha.  What great memories.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

famifan

Ryo

shoggoth80

It's been great dealing with you. Hope all goes well!

senseiman

Bump!  I'm re-opening the Famicom shop for a limited time.  Have a look.  I'll list some SFC, GB and miscellaneous other stuff soon too. 

Sydsydsyd

Great to see this thread! I used to read your blog a lot in the past. You're a true legend, greetings from Argentina!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Yeah, sure

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

senseiman

Quote from: Sydsydsyd on February 27, 2020, 04:45:44 amGreat to see this thread! I used to read your blog a lot in the past. You're a true legend, greetings from Argentina!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks, I appreciate it! I hope to start posting on the blog again sometime!

ID415

I was just wondering if this shop is still open or is it finished. I would be interested if any of it is still available. Thanks in advance.