Do-Re-Mi SNES (Pal - UK - English Language)

Started by shaklox, February 27, 2020, 06:15:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

shaklox

Hi all, new to the forum, great to be here!

I'm UK based and was wondering if anybody had or knew somebody or a website that had for sale a reproduction cartridge of Do-Re-Mi for a PAL UK console, in English Language.

I have the ROM but wanted a physical copy. Thank you.

Pikkon

The cheapest would be to grab one from aliexpress.

Yelir

VegaVegas

Quote from: Pikkon on February 27, 2020, 06:42:09 pmThe cheapest would be to grab one from aliexpress.

Yeah and burn your console's components inside forever. This topic was rolled over several times. What a golden advice indeed

I can also help building a repro of it as I have materials. If interested then please contact me directly

xIceMan

Quote from: Yelir on February 27, 2020, 07:45:06 pmI wonder if xIceMan can help you out? :bub:
Already PMed him. :P

Quote from: Pikkon on February 27, 2020, 06:42:09 pmThe cheapest would be to grab one from aliexpress.
Definetely not recommended. I agree with MaarioS here.

Pikkon

Quote from: MaarioS on February 27, 2020, 11:36:28 pm

Yeah and burn your console's components inside forever. This topic was rolled over several times. What a golden advice indeed

I can also help building a repro of it as I have materials. If interested then please contact me directly

Shit,I totally forgot about the 3.3v in those bootleg carts,think I first read about it years ago,just completely slipped my mind.