L___E___T

You learned...  how to code in VRC5?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MWK

No Luke. I only learned about the existence and functionality of that mapper ;D

P

Yeah I also thought it sounded kind of weird. :) It's not really a coding language anyhow, but a mapping device.

Jedi Master Baiter

P

Did you learn it from experience or just verbally? :)

adori_12

That Kancho thing takes me back to what we used to do at Secondary School. We used to know it as the Poop Puller, and it was pretty similar, the only difference is that we stuck our whole hands ( you have to clasp your hands in the same way you would do as when you pray) because we found out that you can get deeper inside your victim's butt this way.
There was a sweet spot in which you could feel the pressure of the muscles against your fingers: That, combined with some well-timed pantsing (we never pulled down the underwear though, that would be gross) would make the poor victim scream like crazy! We all suffered this, and we all loved doing it. Good times.
De todo un poco es el sabor de la vida, ida y vuelta en lo de siempre, empobrece y deja roto.

VegaVegas

So this means your childhood must have been really traumatizing and insane

P

That's super funny though. :) We did all kinds of insane things as kids, some that I don't wish to remember.

A Japanese friend of mine told me a story when a classmate had to go to hospital after receiving a bit too powerful a kanchou. It was horrible he said, but very funny now.

adori_12

Quote from: VegaVegas on April 04, 2020, 07:21:14 amSo this means your childhood must have been really traumatizing and insane
It wasn't really traumatizing but definitely kinda insane. And, it may have sounded like it happened a long time ago but actually, this happened just about three years ago.::)

Quote from: P on April 04, 2020, 08:32:28 amThat's super funny though. :) We did all kinds of insane things as kids, some that I don't wish to remember.

A Japanese friend of mine told me a story when a classmate had to go to hospital after receiving a bit too powerful a kanchou. It was horrible he said, but very funny now.
Damn, going to hospital just for a Kanchō? That is insane!
That never happened to us, but the craziest thing regarding Poop Puller was when some guy tried to giving it to our Biology teacher.
He wasn't trying to do it, he just put his hands close to her and acted like he would do it, but unfortunately the teacher stepped back a little and she ended up receiving it. I was speechless, she was pissed (and rightfully so), and that guy was nearly banned from entering her class, but he just was warned to never do it again. After leaving the class I laughed like I never did up to that point.
It was pretty bad though, Poop Puller was a student only thing; getting teachers involved was a bit too much, but the whole situation was so unrealistic that I couldn't stop laughing for hours.
De todo un poco es el sabor de la vida, ida y vuelta en lo de siempre, empobrece y deja roto.

drakos

something about google search

killiah

UglyJoe

There is a retro arcade about one mile up the road from my house and it has been there since January :o

According to their website they have a Playchoice 10 countertop cabinet, which I've never seen in person before.

Jedi Master Baiter