Last game you beat (including Famicom)

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

JC

September 22, 2006, 02:46:44 pm #1 Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 09:38:59 am by JC
I like the idea of this thread. If you've beaten any games, let us know here...I've beaten:

AV Poker (Famicom)
Bubble Bobble (NES)
Gekitotsu Shiku Battle (Famicom)
Hoshi no Kirby (Famicom)
Joy Mech Fight (Famicom)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Mega Man 2 (NES)
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (NES)
Punch-Out!! Special (Famicom)
Rock Man 2 (Famicom)
Super Mario Bros. (NES/Famicom)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES/Famicom)

I'll update this when I beat the next one...

Toneman

As for Famicom:
Getsu Fuu Ma Den
Final Fantasy III

I think that's it
Instagram: Kokujin804

TheSSNintendo

I used to have a list of games that I beat on my computer. Looks like I'll have to re-do it again.

TheSSNintendo

I have to pretty much look through All Game Guide to remember which games I've beaten.

Gorgarth

Ah!! great idea...

As for Familicom:
Akumajou .... (castlevania)

For NES... mmm ... over 200 games..

Regards...

JC

200 -- wow. I haven't the patience or the time. Thank goodness for warps. If there's anyone out there who has ever beat Snake Rattle N Roll, I'd be impressed.

Doc

Today I beat Super Mario Bros. with no warps, I'll add that to my nonexistant list.

Super Mario Bros.

Gorgarth

Hello to all, I believe that my commentary impressed a little to them respect more than 200 games than I have finished...

On the matter comment to them that I have perhaps managed to finish them throughout my life... that is to say, I have 26 years of age and I have dedicated good part of it to play NES and other consoles...   

I want to them to comment that I am a nostalgic collector who each weekend I am at least finished a game of my collection.    The truth is that I do not have idea since I have finished as difficult games as AMAGON, A BOY AND HIS BLOB, Wizard an Warrior I an II among others...   

Greetings to all

Doc

JC

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on September 30, 2006, 07:39:55 am
Quote from: JC on September 29, 2006, 07:38:40 am
200 -- wow. I haven't the patience or the time. Thank goodness for warps. If there's anyone out there who has ever beat Snake Rattle N Roll, I'd be impressed.

With warps? :-\

Snake Rattle N Roll with warps can be easy to get you nearer the end. I've gotten to the final boss without the warps but licking the foot enough times -- I've never been able to destroy the dude.

natedogg

That final boss is really a pain in the butt, probably one of the most annoying end bosses ever.

But anyways, so that we don't go all offtopic, here's my list. Almost all have been played on a regular NES, sorry.  ::)

-SMB 1
-SMB 2
-SMB 3
-Chip'n Dale
-Chip'n Dale 2
-Double Dragon 2
-Duck Tales
-Duck Tales 2
-Adventures in the Magic Kingdom
-Megaman 2
-Street Gangs ( aka Rivercity Ransom )
-Little Samson
-Super Spike V' Ball
-Turtles 2: the Arcade Game
-Asterix
-North & South
-TaleSpin
-Kirby's Adventure
-Shooting Range

Doc

Super Mario Bros. 3, and Antarctic Adventure

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Antarctic Adventure

JC

Updated my list...you know, the weird thing is that I've beaten Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, but I can't beat regular ol' Punch-Out. Since Tyson and Dream fight the same, I must have some serious racial prejudice that allows me to effortlessly beat the shit out of a black dude and not a white dude. :-\

TheSSNintendo

October 14, 2006, 02:37:53 pm #14 Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 02:55:20 pm by TheSSNintendo
Can I count the Legend of Zelda for the NES, since I beat it on the LoZ: Collector's Edition disc? Same goes for Final Fantasy 1; beat that on Playstation. And Ninja Gaiden 1, beat that on the Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (SNES).