Famicom World Exclusive - Vote for the next Satoshi Matrix Review

Started by satoshi_matrix, September 29, 2008, 09:16:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What game would you guys like to see next?!

Duck Hunt (FC)
6 (30%)
1942 (FC)
5 (25%)
City Connection (FC)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

skyrunner14

City Connection!
Ha! I've broken the winds of change!

A cookie for anyone who catches that reference.
Would you please sign my petition? Hopefully, it will get Another Code R released in America. The link is here: http://www.gopetition.com/online/28991.html

satoshi_matrix

Don't worry, I'll get back into reviews soon enough. The problem is that my current capture card deosn't capture at an acceptable framerate anymore (though oddly it did before...my previous videos are evidence of that) so it's gotta go and be replaced.  I'll probably either get a capture card for xmas or buy myself one shortly afterward.

I've actually recorded, edited, mastered and otherwise completely finished the audio tracks to TWO reviews that I've had to leave in limbo as I can't record the footage for them.

Those games?
Gradius 1
Rockman 1

Since all I have to do for both is record some footage, those will be the first new reviews you guys will see. I'll work on City Connection too, but don't expect to see that one until January.

I know it just sounds like I'm trying to sound all high and mighty here, but please, if you like my reviews, subscribe to them! and equally as important, rate them and if you have a question or comment, well, thats what the comment box in youtube is for! I'd like as many people as possible to see my works. Eventually I hope to be a popular youtube reviewer, but I need your help if that's ever going to happen. Tell your friends. Give feedback. Help make the forthcoming reviews better than any before.

Cheers!

son_ov_hades

satoshi_matrix

Quote from: son_ov_hades on November 30, 2008, 09:24:46 am
I'm still waiting for the Dracula X review.  :(

Don't worry! That'll be coming soon. In fact, I've already started writing it up.

satoshi_matrix

An update!

Well I got a new (working!) capture card now, so season 2 will start in just a few days!