Last game you beat (including Famicom)

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

LocalToast

Hmm... well, I finished Half-Life 2 and Episode 1, and World at War recently.

TanookiSuitSam

Super Mario Galaxy
SSBB (SSE)
Warioware: TOUCHED!
hi

Rogles

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
5 Days a Stranger
Trilby's Notes
6 Days a Sacrifice
7 Days a Skeptic
Street Fighter II
( ´_ゝ`)

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: JC on October 13, 2006, 09:42:05 am
Updated my list...you know, the weird thing is that I've beaten Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, but I can't beat regular ol' Punch-Out. Since Tyson and Dream fight the same, I must have some serious racial prejudice that allows me to effortlessly beat the shit out of a black dude and not a white dude. :-\

(Weird, I guess I didn't quote it before - which makes my whole statement not make any sense. Anywho...)
Oh, damn. ;D

I haven't noticed this until today. :D

Not too long ago I beat Punch Out!! all in one try just to see the differences in the two games - not that interesting.

namzep

In the last couple of weeks I've taken out:

Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS) - still two puzzles from having 100% completion
Peggle: Dual Shot (DS) - basically Deluxe and Nights combined with some extras

I'm also pretty close on Geometry Wars: Galaxies (DS) but am having trouble with a few of the planets.  I really need to get back to Nuts & Milk and develop my skills at it, though.

Rogles

Tsumi to Batsu: Hoshi no Keishosha. The last boss is a frickin' planet!
( ´_ゝ`)

ericj

Kero Kero Keroppi no Daibouken 2, Pocket Monsters hack version!  :)  I found the game a little too easy.

nintendodork

Is that the one that commonly goes by Pokemon Green and has the green Clefairy in it?  I agree that game is easy, but it's really fun!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

It's the same game as the Pokemon Green version, but the sprite-hacked Pokemon is different--he's blue & red and skinnier. I couldn't find a picture of it online.

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on June 26, 2010, 06:21:31 pm
Is that the one that commonly goes by Pokemon Green and has the green Clefairy in it?  I agree that game is easy, but it's really fun!

Green was one of the first sprite hack games I ever played, I got it on a multicart with Pocket Monster ( a hack of Athena )

Nightstar699

Do I have to list them all? With the exception of early arcade style games (Donkey Kong, Pacman etc) I've beaten every game I own, except for Batman The Animated Series for Game boy. Most recently I beat Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA. :)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tankexmortis

I don't usually beat a game unless it's really astoundingly great, and even then it can take several plays over several years before I get around to it. I have a short attention span.

When I was really sick though I'd get a game, beat it, and trade it away for another game ASAP. Went through a bunch like that; Batman: Arkham Asylum, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed II, and several others I'm blanking on.

I'm trying to beat more games, but I don't really have the time to invest with all the things I like to do - like amass more games! Wow, I'm an idiot...

cubelmariomadness

June 30, 2010, 07:27:16 am #59 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 07:46:55 am by cubelmariomadness

QuoteGreen was one of the first sprite hack games I ever played, I got it on a multicart with Pocket Monster ( a hack of Athena )

Pocket Monster just stole graphics from Athena, it's not a hack.
Sorry folks.