Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I know those are definitely more obscure than FDS to cart games, but I guess I'm not sure if they're as rare or not.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

that's a good question. I think that some of them are harder to find and more obscure and well unique so their prices are higher. I wonder if there is any FDS game worth more than 100 dollars other than all night nippon....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

The worth of FDS to cart games is based on the game, not rarity or anything else. For example, I can get tons of Doki Doki Panic carts, but they sell for $60 and up. I've never seen some disk games on cart but if I did and tried to sell them here, I'd be luck to get $20. So, in terms of range, $20-150 per cart. The high end is Doki and All Night Nippon.

manuel

How much would a complete Otocky be worth in NA? (I am aware of Japanese prices, but would be interested in the overseas situation)

MWK

Price check on "Kyorochan" - i have one for sell, if someone wants it, but i just have no idea how much does it worth :

manuel

The original version (cart only) goes for between 3000 and 6000 Yen in Japan atm, if that's any help.

famiac

price check on a loose official mint condition summer carnival 92 recca

manuel

Be prepared to pay at least 120$ (This is here in Japan)

famiac

i fund one for 140 in here the us

manuel

Go for it if you want it. I don't think it'll become much cheaper.

thegreatgonzo

Price check...

LOZ- ALTTP for SNES -CIB
Super Mario All Stars -loose
Dance, puppets... dance!

NintendoKing

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on October 11, 2009, 01:18:15 pm
Price check...

LOZ- ALTTP for SNES -CIB
Super Mario All Stars -loose

Super Mario All Stars 5$ - 8$ loose.
LOZ-ALTTP... I wouldnt know its boxed value.

Bramsworth

Gaiapolis, boxed. Fair enough condition. Worth much?

JC

Depends on the cart type, I'd think. Large gray seems rarer than black. I pay $10-15 for loose Sachens. Boxed would go for more, obviously.

Nightstar699

How much should i pay for a loose don doko don 2?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...