Contributor's Thread

Started by JC, August 20, 2006, 02:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

August 20, 2006, 02:09:23 pm Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 10:28:19 pm by JC
We love it when members submit content for FW. You can submit info and/or pics by e-mailing what you've got to me or by posting the goods here. If you have any questions about submitting what you've got, let us know here.

Something to remember: We won't put just anything on the site; the pics must be good and the info must be confirmed.

Thanks. :)

vealchop

I like to mess around in photoshop when I have time to kill here's some stuff I made real quick, feel free to use it anyone, if you want bigger sizes just ask!

-chop

JC

October 18, 2006, 09:42:33 pm #2 Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 10:07:55 pm by JC
Holy shit man, fucking awesome!! Damn better than anything I could do. I guess that's why you're the advertising dude and I'm the federal employee pushing paper.

EDIT: I took another look and was amazed again. Neat. Simply cool. I'll see what I can do with them. :)

vealchop

Cool man, glad ya like! I was wanting to contribute in some way and figured I'd use some of what I know to help out. If you want to use any of it feel free, if you want me to adjust something or have a cool idea let me know and we could colaborate.

Oh and BTW, my advertising job doesn't allow me to work on anything this fun haha! I mostly design shitty emails for companies that people automatically trash and the occasional website. And I'm sure you're benefits are kick-ass compared to mine, don't you get to retire after 25 years as a federal employee? I wish there were federally employed graphic designers!
-chop

JC

Graphic design is awesome. I just got Photoshop last week and haven't had much time to mess around with it. But I will soon.

And I guess I fibbed a little on my employment. I'm a federal contractor, so I don't get the benefits. I usually just call myself a federal employee because people think it sounds boring and don't start asking questions. So, no benefits and actually I'll soon be quitting my job to move from DC to NM. I'm trying to figure out what the heck to do with myself...but, I'm only 22.

Anyway, cool stuff. You should look into getting more into graphic design. Find a job that's more entertaining. That's what I'm trying to do. :)

michaelthegreat

Wow, that really is amazing. 

Doc

I hope we find a way to use everyone of those pictures you made. I love the cart one the best. ;D

manuel

Quote from: FamicomJL on October 19, 2006, 03:22:12 pm
I hope we find a way to use everyone of those pictures you made. I love the cart one the best. ;D

I second that. The cart one is great. ;D
Having said that... they look all very good.

chimyfolkbutter

Hi folks,

I bought a Datach system last yr on ebay.  It is an interesting system that utilize a barcode system to play games (It comes with Dragonball Z).  I was thinking of doing a write-up on it. 

Is there any interest in seeing a write-up? 

BTW, there is actually one on ebay for sale.

-CFB

Doc

Dude, there's an interest in a write-up for ANYTHING Famicom related! Go ahead and do a write-up! We encourage it!

chimyfolkbutter

OK.  I have my outline.  Just have to put info and pixs together.

kite200

I have made a program using visual basic to determine the age of a users famicom based on the users inputs into checkboxes. I want it to be free of charge and downloadable on this site, is that possible?
ステキ

JC

Sure, you'd have to e-mail me whatever files you've got, along with any instructions you deem pertinent.

kite200

Hmm, the entire program is self explanatory. No instructions are needed. I will just email you a copy of it
ステキ

kite200

I sent it to you. It is inside a rar inside of a zip because gmail doesnt let you send exe's without some clever compressing
ステキ