Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

So, I was on Youtube, and I came across a few videos for the game DuckTales on the NES.  I've also heard almost nothing but praise for this game.  I'm pretty sure this is true, someone tell me if it's not, but isn't there a Rockman hack of this game?  If so, how much does it usually go for?  DuckTales looks really fun, and having Rockman in it would just make it better.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Medisinyl

Quote from: nintendodork on October 19, 2009, 06:25:11 pm
So, I was on Youtube, and I came across a few videos for the game DuckTales on the NES.  I've also heard almost nothing but praise for this game.  I'm pretty sure this is true, someone tell me if it's not, but isn't there a Rockman hack of this game?  If so, how much does it usually go for?  DuckTales looks really fun, and having Rockman in it would just make it better.

Dunno about Duck Tales (as far as a hack is concerned, but I had both games as a kid and they are both great), but there is a Rockman hack of Darkwing Duck (DD is very similar to Rockman to begin with, so I expect it works well). Rockman Special is what I saw on eBay some months back with this hack.

Nightstar699

Cult had that hack for sale not too long ago. It was called rockman 5.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

October 19, 2009, 06:39:37 pm #528 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:53:25 pm by nintendodork
Quote from: Medisinyl on October 19, 2009, 06:27:05 pm
Dunno about Duck Tales (as far as a hack is concerned, but I had both games as a kid and they are both great), but there is a Rockman hack of Darkwing Duck (DD is very similar to Rockman to begin with, so I expect it works well). Rockman Special is what I saw on eBay some months back with this hack.
That's probably what I was thinking of.  Thanks Medisinyl!

Edit*  Wait, that didn't fully answer my question. :P  How much does 'Rockman 5' usually go for?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Medisinyl

October 19, 2009, 07:04:49 pm #529 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:12:43 pm by Medisinyl
Quote from: nintendodork on October 19, 2009, 06:39:37 pm
Quote from: Medisinyl on October 19, 2009, 06:27:05 pm
That's probably what I was thinking of.  Thanks Medisinyl!

Edit*  Wait, that didn't fully answer my question. :P  How much does 'Rockman 5' usually go for?

I think the one I saw was asking 9.99 or 14.99 + 15 shipping and didn't sell...  I used to keep that seller in my watch list, but will have to go looking for who that was again (Progressive123 or something similar to that name).   EDIT: tried searching the seller on eBay, and can find members close to that name (and the same exact name suggested), but not the right one, and they weren't in the US.

nintendodork

Oh, I know who you're talking about.  He always has several cart ports of SMB2j.

sumguy

Been spending way too much time checking auctions...I can't guarantee that I can definitely get any or all of these--depends on the price, if they're still in stock and what people will pay.  I'm still trying to get a general sense of whats valuable so I posted a bunch of them.  Which ones might you be interested in?  I tried to number them, but I think the numbers ended up at the bottom of the pictures before #41 and at the top after #41...

Also common finds are, various 64 in 1, 120 in 1 ect...Rockman series, bubble bobble, super contra, felix, dragon ball z (2, 3 and 4)

Also, what megadrive pirates should I look out for (assuming anyone wants them)

#1.
25. (batman)
53. Link to screenshots: "romio and lambo?" http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?11091008911517

Nightstar699

You found felix? PLEASE sell it to me!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MS-DOS4

That is a little roughed up, but if you'd be willing to sell it, I'd be willing to buy it, along with a few other cartridges. Somari
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

JC

You might as well ask how much every game ever pirated is worth. :P That's too many to go through each one. I guess someone might try. I'd say the vast majority, because of the games or the condition are worth $15 or less. You'd have trouble selling some of those for more than $2.50. The only ones worth anything to people on here, from the sales I've done, are Somari, the Sonic multi and the higher number (60+ games) multis.

Bramsworth

Isn't that cart likely to just be the regular Felix game?

No telling with these things, that label doesn't say much.

sumguy

let me put it another way...i dont need values for all of these...if you want any of them just tell me which one and the price you'd pay (eg. felix) and ill see if its cheap enough to pick it up
i didnt mean to clutter this thread, if you want ill just post the links instead of all the images...

famiac

Ill take numbers:

Are these your auctions? I saw almost all of these in ruten

Nightstar699

October 22, 2009, 09:11:38 am #538 Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 01:10:45 pm by Nightstar699
20 dollars for felix?! Is that ok. oh and the 4 in 1 with GI JOE! Please, ive been looking forever for these games. OH! AND the hello kitty games?? Please pm if youll sell me these.

famiac