Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on December 05, 2009, 10:48:14 pm
The cheapest I've seen them go for is $75 from China, but he said he was just estimating given what he thought it was.

True, I had no true idea of the cart but now that I have heard more info;
I throw my estimate out.

sumguy

Any info on the following would be greatly appreciated :)

Duck Tales 2
The Flintstones: The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak
--Both Famicom Pirates

general value of 100+game multi-carts without anything particularly uncommon...
Mario series hacks... (any more valuable than others...?)

4in1s with at least 1 of the following:
Summer Carnival, Tekken, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat 5, Sonic 5, Pokemon, SnowBros...

Thanks!

sumguy

Its just called Tekken.  I haven't bought the 4in1s yet since they're a bit expensive and I don't know if they're worth it.

nintendodork

A multi with Recca (Summer Carnival) should get you upwards of $20, depending on the other games.  I know single pirates actually go for about $25 or $30.  The ones with Pokemon on them, I'm assuming you're talking about the ones that are graphics hacks under the names Pokemon Red and Blue.  Those are about the same, maybe a little more. Multicarts totally range depending on who made them, how many unique games they have, etc.  But for how you're describing it, probably no more than $15 at the most-- and that's pushing it.  Mario 8 is kind of sought after here on the forums, I remember a few people having that in their want lists.  I'd say the Mario series games are worth anywhere from $15-$25.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

sumguy

December 09, 2009, 12:31:22 am #634 Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:23:33 am by sumguy
Thanks Nintendodork and MasterDisk.  There's probably a good chance I'll get them in the near future.

I just have to say, stumbling on some old pirates a couple of months ago has got me more excited about collecting.  At first I just signed up here to find out which ones were worth anything, but something about the weirdness of it all has got under my skin...and everyone on this forum is awesome.  I think I'm here to stay...

Bramsworth

I definitely keep a copy of anything I like. Never hurts to then find extras to sell though  :D

manuel

It's not Famicom, but how much would I have to expect to pay for a CIB NES?

Nightstar699

the cheapest one i saw on ebay was BIN 70 bucks.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Tim Sorenson

Awhile back I was in a bidding war for just a Famicom converter it was a spica and went for $56. And I recently found a guy who will sell me the following for $40 shipped. I was wondering if it was worth the price?

NintendoKing

The converter is worth maybe 15$,but if it comes with those games the multicart maybe 15-20$ and the powerjoy cart maybe 10$.
So essentially its right on the value of it if you get the 2 carts also, its not worth more then that.

nintendodork

I'd say so because each of those are worth over $10.  That multicart might have some cool games on it too.  Power Joy is also a popular multi.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Tim Sorenson

Does the converter have any problems on the "Toaster style" NES?

NintendoKing

Nope, that specific kind with the ribbon should work perfectly on a toaster NES; some converters are made only for a toploader but that one isnt.

NintendoKing

Quote from: MasterDisk on December 25, 2009, 10:36:46 pm
$35 ?? I payed $9 for it.

And price check for a SNES "UA Universal Adaptator Expert Version" by Datel

Yes because your from Switzerland, items not so common are worth more here.
Also I meant to say 25$. But still a good profit for you.

Eightbit Allstar

Hello. I registered just few minutes ago so sorry if I haven't introduced myself yet. I'll do it when I got some time. I would like to know what those games listed below are worth.

Dodge Danpei (loose)
Dodge Danpei 2 (Complete)
Crisis Force (Complete)
Gradius 2 (Complete)
Gun Nac (Complete)
Wai Wai World 2 (Complete)
Ganbare Goemon Gaiden 2 (Complete)
Lagrange Point (Complete)