Contributor's Thread

Started by JC, August 20, 2006, 02:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Kite, will you send me the zip of this again. I seemed to have deleted it, probably 'cause I was expecting you to send a reworked version. And I'm a clean freak, even with my computer.

kite200

Yeah thats fine, one moment
ステキ

Switchstance

Hi people, I've been bussy with my work, but the Argentinean is back, I have a suggestion, well, it's not a suggestion it's more like a contribution, I have several pirate carts and I want to write some reviews for your Pirate section, sadly I'm not a good english speaker, so maybe some of you can fix some confusive stuff on my writing.
I write reviews and I have a site in spanish, but this is going to be the first time that I want to write something for an english site, so if you are agree I can send some reviews with pics of my carts / screens of my own. :)

Regards.

Switchstance.
Famicom lover

kite200

Im sure it wont be a problem to fix any grammatical errors in your writing, you arent even bad at english
ステキ

Jedi Master Baiter

March 14, 2007, 08:10:33 pm #34 Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 08:15:11 am by Jedi QuestMaster
Estàs mejor en Ingles que yo estoy en Espanol. :P

JC

Yeah, Switchstance...we'd be glad to post any contributions you have to the site. You can e-mail them to me if you'd like. I edit everything before I post it regardless of who it came from -- just a habit.

Switchstance

Thanks. They are coming soon.

Regards.

Switchstance
Famicom lover

Doc

If you think you're English is rough, you can always send it to one of us for revising. I don't find any problem with your English, though. :)

Switchstance

Someone must add my msn so I can send the reviews without using e-mail 'cause my mail server it's pretty slow. :(
Famicom lover

JC

Is it possible to add an MSN account to AOL IM?

Doc

Quote from: Switchstance on March 22, 2007, 06:05:11 pm
Someone must add my msn so I can send the reviews without using e-mail 'cause my mail server it's pretty slow. :(

Check certain adminstrator's profiles to see if they have MSN...

*coughcough*

JC

Note that this thread is new. I merged a few old topics to make it. :) We really do appreciate contributions.

JC

Hey, Satoshi...do you have that game review you had mentioned you might do? Just curious.

FamicomFreak

Hey guys I just wanted to know if you wanted someone to help you review games? Maybe I can help!!! tell me what you think!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

We're always looking for help! So, yes! Just be sure to follow the review format and everything will be cool. :)