April 19, 2024, 12:03:50 pm

My new blog!

Started by petik1, April 20, 2010, 02:15:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

April 20, 2010, 02:15:15 pm Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:35:33 pm by petik1
Hey guys, I don't mean to solicit, but I have a new site that I think some of you might enjoy! http://www.techsquid.blogspot.com

MS-DOS4

Please change the layout, it's very trashy and there's text and images spewed everywhere. Also, don't steal YouTube's downtime catchphrase.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

petik1

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on April 20, 2010, 02:20:54 pm
Please change the layout, it's very trashy and there's text and images spewed everywhere. Also, don't steal YouTube's downtime catchphrase.
Are you seeing the same page I am? And what do you mean youtube's downtime catchphrase?

FamicomRetroGamer

> Super Mario Wacky World

Can you share the rom if you have it, please?

Cool site for info.

MS-DOS4

When you get a 500 Error on youtube, you get the "A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation . Please report this incident to customer service." message.

Anyway, the layout is simply too busy. I'd suggest a much cleaner dual tone template as it's easier on the eyes.

petik1

I never read the youtube catchphrase, what a cowinkadink :) I'll find a new template
@famicomretrogamer: I have it, I just cant test it.

MS-DOS4

petik1

April 20, 2010, 02:58:36 pm #7 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 04:52:36 am by petik1
Sorry MS-DOS4, I just hate the layout, I'm changing it till I find a better one. :-\

EDIT: Found one! And I think it looks good. Does it have your seal of approval, MS-DOS4?

MS-DOS4

petik1

Thanks, what should I improve on next? I signed up for adsense and so far made a whopping $7.27.  ;D

MS-DOS4

Looks like you're going to need a good logo next!

Also, it would be kind cool if you embedded youtube videos showing off gameplay to go along with the screenshots. Just an idea.

petik1

Gotcha. Now, how do you do that "Video" or "Pictures after the link" thing? Can I do that on blogger? And what could be a good logo? And how do I put it there? Why is the sky blue? :P

FamicomFreak

Kewl blog, you should add the followers gadget to get more people to visit your blog. Check out mine sometime! It's in my signature!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomRetroGamer

Dude can you share the game? I really want to play it.

Thanks.

petik1

April 21, 2010, 03:57:57 pm #14 Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 04:13:38 pm by petik1
@ famicomretrogamer Hate to sound so stupid, but how do I attach the file to a PM on FW?  ::) And remember, I haven't tested it, but I got it from a guy who did a review of it so it must work...

@famicomfreak I'm following yours. Follow mine! :D

QuoteNow, how do you do that "Video" or "Pictures after the link" thing? Can I do that on blogger?

^ Anyone know how to do it?