FS: Custom Made Retro Paintings - 12"X16"

Started by terrybogard, September 21, 2010, 09:04:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

terrybogard

Thank you for viewing this post. I have started a new side business specializing in retro paintings. These are the first 3 paintings produced. I understand that it is hard to cater to everyone's likings as far as video games go and I am definitely willing to take requests if these are not what you are looking for. Please allow proper time for those special requests to be completed and payment would be needed in advance. With that being said lets get to the products.

Each one of these is hand made with various techniques. I will ship with extreme care. US Only at this time.

Donkey Kong Painting - 12"x16" - 1 Available = 120.00 Shipped

Wario Painting - 12"X16" - 1 Available = 120.00 Shipped

Yoshi Painting - 12"16" - 1 Available = 120.00 Shipped

Paintings That Are Being Worked On And Will Be Available Soon:
- Castlevania
- Mario

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. I will have this posted on various forums so check with me on availability. Please also keep in mind we have many more to come as these are the first 3 in production.

MS-DOS4

Well, the Wario one looks real good, but I don't know why you artists charge so much.  ::)
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

terrybogard

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on September 21, 2010, 09:12:52 pm
Well, the Wario one looks real good, but I don't know why you artists charge so much.  ::)

i appreciate the kind words. Please try to understand the time that was involved in creating this along with the supplies required. These painting involved atleast 3-4 hours a piece so the price in my opinion is pretty reasonable. The shipping also needs to be taken with alot of care. I dont know what price you would expect them to be at? If you would like a 50.00 painting then it would have to be something created within an hour. Again i do appreciate your comment but i feel i need to explain my opinion.

manuel

satoshi_matrix

terrybogard

QuoteThese look great! Good luck with sales.

Thank you very much man....

QuoteI'd love to buy a megaman one!

A Megaman one is actually in the process of being created. If  you would like i can pm you when it is compelted?

jackhandy566

i don't know your process but seems these are stencils with spray paint. there are a few techniques to speed up the process. if u want to pm me w how u r doing this. i do stencil art / street art in the urban area. n well money is a factor in the process n speed time to achieve the artwork.
Members / Transactions Feedback Results
Famicomworld +2/2
Racketboy +3/3
NintendoAge +9/9

"Take a chill pill and relax."

Jedi Master Baiter

That Wario one looks really good.

I don't have any money right now, though - sorry. :( Plus, I'm living in a dorm-style room & don't know if posting paintings this big is allowed. :-\

MS-DOS4

You ought to do one with Link and Midna, or Navi or whatever character.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

i heart yuna

somebody should send this link over to gamesniped.com, this guy definitely deserves more recognition. These are completely fantastic!
Famicom Club! http://www.famicom.ca

terrybogard

Quote from: i heart yuna on September 23, 2010, 07:23:05 am
somebody should send this link over to gamesniped.com, this guy definitely deserves more recognition. These are completely fantastic!

Thank you very much man!!!!!

petik1

Hmm... This interests me. Any photos of the mega man one?

terrybogard

these are the only 3 i have available at the moment... ill let you guys know when more has been completed. Thanks