Logout Button

Started by cubelmariomadness, October 13, 2010, 06:19:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cubelmariomadness

I checked the always stay logged in button, and now when I try to log out..
I'm stuck in the forum! Is there any way to fix this?
Sorry folks.

UglyJoe

So the button up top does nothing?  Weird.

If you clear your cookies for this site it should force you to be logged out.

cubelmariomadness

I really don't feel like clearing my cookies for every site I've visited in this browser.
I guess it's not that urgent. Thanks for the answer anyway.
Sorry folks.

ericj

October 13, 2010, 06:31:53 pm #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:37:36 pm by ericj
I just used the Logout button and it worked fine for me. Maybe it's a I.D.10-T or defective user error.

UglyJoe

Quote from: cubelmariomadness on October 13, 2010, 06:28:13 pm
I really don't feel like clearing my cookies for every site I've visited in this browser.

Try this, then:

http://www.famicomworld.com/clearmycookies.htm

cubelmariomadness

That thing didn't work either. I think it's because of my new browser.
Sorry folks.

ericj

Logging out still keeps you in the forum, but it logs you out of your account.

Are you staying logged into your account? Or just getting directed to the forum when you log out? Your initial post doesn't indicate this.

cubelmariomadness

No, I'm still LOGGED IN to the forum. The clear cookies button uglyjoe posted won't work either.
Sorry folks.

ericj

What browser are you using? Have you tried deleting all of its cookies?

cubelmariomadness

ChromePlus. It's a chinese browser based off chromium. I like it's features, but the new update left FW javascript stuff useless. Like when you're putting a smiley into a post, you can't just click on the one above the message. I'm starting to think about switching browsers.
Sorry folks.

ericj

Have you tried right clicking on the Logout button and opening it in a new window or tab? That might work for you.

cubelmariomadness

Well, I switched to a new browser, and that  seems to have done the trick. I kind of like this one better anyway.
Sorry folks.