Corrections/Mistakes

Started by madman, January 30, 2007, 05:47:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

madman

I'm not sure if this applies to other sections of the site, but it's a bit annoying to have the square button famicom pictures shrunken with image size tags thus requiring the user to do a view image to see it full size.  How about making smaller thumbnails and making those clickable to larger size pictures?  Resizing the images this way also causes them to look worse and makes scrolling through the page slower than if they were resized by an imaging program.

JC

Thanks for pointing that out. :) I've recently gotten a program that allows me to resize jpeg images without screwing up the quality. I'd been using some shit program for way too long. I'll get them fixed up.

kite200

ステキ

JC

Hmm. I've been preparing to change the banner from .bmp (really large image file) to .jpeg (less large). Nevertheless, the banner is fine on my computer.

Doc

Switchstance

In the BEST SELLERS link one Seller throw me a nice 404.
Famicom lover

JC

I'll look into it. Thanks for pointing it out.

JC

You were right. Don't know what happened with that link, maybe the seller changed it. So, it's been updated to his new link.

Switchstance

http://www.famicomworld.com/Articles/NES_Cart_Converters.htm <-- The NES converters page is tagged in the page-name as Stalking the Postman. :)
Famicom lover

JC

Jedi Master Baiter

We probably should have a topic where people can report any mistakes they find on the site.

Anyway, I think there's a problem with Master Fighter V or VI. :-\

http://www.famicomworld.com/Pirated/Pirated.htm

JC

Good idea. But it'd be cool if when you post about the problem you say what the problem is! :P I don't know what could be wrong with MFV/VI from a quick look at it.

manuel

Well, the link site says "Master Fighter V", but the link points to "..VI". You only need to correct the V and make it a VI.

JC

Haha. Ok, this is weird. But I still have no clue what you're talking about. Pirated page link says MFVI. You click and it goes to the MFVI page. Everything on the MFVI page says MFVI. Maybe it's my dyslexia. :P I've had problems with this MFVI before.

Jedi Master Baiter

Maybe it's a Firefox thing again. :P

When I look at the link, it says 'Master Fighter V" & on the next line on the bottom left it reads "I" . :P And it's clickable.