Feedback Guidelines

Started by UglyJoe, January 15, 2011, 09:12:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

January 15, 2011, 09:12:27 am Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:20:05 pm by UglyJoe
This sub-forum is for leaving feedback or looking up feedback for FW users.

A link to a user's feedback thread can be found in their profile.  If no thread exists for that user, the link from their profile can be used to create the thread.  Please create threads this way instead of manually creating one in the sub-forum.

There are no particular format or style guidelines, just say whether the transaction was positive or negative and then add as many or as little details as you want.  You will not be able to edit your post, so if you make a mistake just create another reply and the mods will clean things up.

mobiusclimber

I think you missed Marlon's feedback when you did this? I couldn't find it.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

UglyJoe

Marlon no longer has an account here, so I didn't bother creating a thread for him.   The same goes for anyone else who left feedback but deleted their account.

mobiusclimber

Any way of telling if he's re-registered under a new, juvenile humor-based name revolving around the word "Famicom"?

nintendodork

I know which one you're referring to, and according to orbitmint4, that account is Marlon's, but they both use it. (Or at least that's what he said.)

Personally, I just wouldn't trust either of them.  Not only do they both have a bad reputation here for posting garbage, but they're also of the few members that have received anything other than positive feedback.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

mobiusclimber

Well Marlon basically ripped me off for two games, and frankly I don't think people should have more than one account if they're going to be posting in the b/s/t forum. So you rip someone off and just make a new account? Pretty shady, imo.