Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Don't have a camera on me at the moment, but I'd like a price check on an 82 in 1 NES white pirate multicart called Starwar Top Gun. It was shipped with a pirate NES system called a "SPICA" and the label has faded quite a bit.

manuel

Quote from: mobiusclimber on December 30, 2010, 01:07:14 pm
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but I DO want to know if this is worth anything,

I also have several of this and some variations. I don't know if those cases were sold or something, but they're definitely not rare (I think). BUT they look great and make for great collection items!

NintendoKing

Quote from: Richter on January 02, 2011, 02:32:14 am
Don't have a camera on me at the moment, but I'd like a price check on an 82 in 1 NES white pirate multicart called Starwar Top Gun. It was shipped with a pirate NES system called a "SPICA" and the label has faded quite a bit.

Probably between $20 and $45, as NES pirates are slightly more collectable then Famicom pirates are atleast in the U.S.A.

mobiusclimber

Quote from: manuel on January 02, 2011, 02:35:13 am

I also have several of this and some variations. I don't know if those cases were sold or something, but they're definitely not rare (I think). BUT they look great and make for great collection items!

Thanks for the info. I'll keep my fingers crossed I can get a few more of them in my next order, since they are sweet as hell regardless. LOL
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

cpix

Anyone know what price would be normal for a boxed copy of Raf World?

Tjibynn

scaryice

Mouryou Senki Madara, worth about $7 shipped cart only. There's a CIB on  Ebay currently for $19 BIN.

fcmatsor

What's the going rate for these: (all complete in good condition)

-donkey kong 3 , silver box
-donkey kong jr. math silver box
-wild gunman silver box

I know they are quite rare and expensive, but not 1000 USD like?

deadaswawrhol

April 12, 2011, 05:09:40 am #773 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:31:52 am by deadaswawrhol
foudnthese at a thrift store, curious if they're worth anything. all are cart only:

Holy Diver
Labyrinth
Demon Sword
Shadowgate
Lum No Wedding Bell
Star Force
chuugoku senseijutsu
Hyakki Yagyou

I can find very little info about that last game, and i've seen it spelled a bunch of different ways(hyakkiyakou). the code on the front is "USE-HG"

jpx72

Again, use bootgod's database to search for the "codes":
http://bootgod.dyndns.org:7777/profile.php?id=3889

deadaswawrhol

yeah i think that's how i found out what game it is in the first place. just can't find any for sale anywhere to gauge how much i could get for it, or where(besides here haha)

NintendoKing

Holy Diver - $15-20
Labyrinth - $3-5
Demon Sword - $3-5
Shadowgate - $5-8
Lum No Wedding Bell - ???
Star Force - $1-3
chuugoku senseijutsu - ???
Hyakki Yagyou - ???

Usually the carts will go for the lower price and not the higher price but I still gave you a range.

deadaswawrhol

awesome, thanks. hopefully someone knows about those other 3? :help:

Cheetahmen

I'm not looking to sell, but out of interest how much would a 4-in-1 multicart with Bonk's Adventure, Captain Tsubasa II, Adventure Island IV and Little Samson be worth? (they're all the Japanese versions, BTW)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

ericj

I'd estimate that cart at around $20. Little Samson isn't that easy to find, nor is Bonk's Adventure or Adventure Island 4. You probably couldn't find any of those games on a single cart for less than $8.