Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MS-DOS4

Great looking cartridge!
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

FamicomFreak

I was too lazy to take a pic of the clones alone so I'm using this pic. Presenting the Megason! errr Super Megason!

This kid must be the king of games as he can play the game in outer space with one controller in one hand and the gun in another!

The insides!

It also came with some pirate cart I'm not familiar with.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

jpx72

Hehe super MegaSon :D a famiclone, maybe you will find a super MegaFather, the SuperFamiclone successor :P

My finds:
Famicom Top Management
Final Fantasy I+II
Momotarou Densetsu
Crisis Force (!!!)
5 000 000 in 1 (PCB only)

NintendoKing

I bought this off eBay, it's of course Satomi Hakkenden, the game Waixing used to make Everquest (a title hack and translation from Japanese to Chinese, otherwise identical to the original game.)

I am super excited to own this as I was very sad that Everquest is incompatible with real hardware and apparently some clones also. I had to find out the hard way by ordering it and thinking it was DOA, sending it back, receiving a second copy but it didn't work either and then finally sending the second copy back and getting a refund.

ericj

April 28, 2011, 07:38:06 pm #2119 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:02:53 pm by ericj
Boxed Turbo Game Doctor 6+ and Game Saver in immaculate condition. These things don't look like they've ever been used. Also got 200+ pirate FDS disks, many of which are game doctor games. Thanks, JC!  :star:  :star:  :star:

nintendodork

Ah, I was wondering what he did with those.  Glad to see they went to someone who will make good use of them. :)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

That's for sure. It's a shame not to see JC around here anymore though :( I miss him....

nintendodork

He's still around.  I talk to him on Facebook occasionally, and I see him posting every now and again here on FW.  Sucks when people get so busy though.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

April 30, 2011, 07:29:40 am #2123 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:50:47 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
Crayon Shin-chan with manual
Mappy-Land
Akumajou Special Boku Dracula Kun (pirate but with a great label!)
Addams Family: Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt (pirate)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nintendodork on April 29, 2011, 12:36:12 pm
He's still around.  I talk to him on Facebook occasionally, and I see him posting every now and again here on FW.  Sucks when people get so busy though.

Oh yeah on facebook I catch him once in a full moon but it's always a short conversation. At least I know he is doing well so it's all good.

NintendoKing

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on April 28, 2011, 06:54:37 pm
[Image Removed]

I bought this off eBay, it's of course Satomi Hakkenden, the game Waixing used to make Everquest (a title hack and translation from Japanese to Chinese, otherwise identical to the original game.)

I am super excited to own this as I was very sad that Everquest is incompatible with real hardware and apparently some clones also. I had to find out the hard way by ordering it and thinking it was DOA, sending it back, receiving a second copy but it didn't work either and then finally sending the second copy back and getting a refund.

Today it arrived, and its amazing! Yay!  ;D

MWK

This one is interesting, by Waixing, I'd really want to know how to play it :

According to http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Waixing it's "争霸世纪" (Zheng Ba Shi Ji) however on the box (despite that korean sticker) and the cart label there is "世纪争霸戰" (Shi Ji Zheng Ba Zhan) which all loosely means "Hegemony Century" or "Century Battle" BUT after digging a little deeply into emu-russia and FamicomGuide (hello FamicomFreak :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7BYi8_XkGg it came to my attention that it's a port of a SNES game called "Europe Sensen", pretty awesome, huh?  :gamer:

Here are some of my shots :

L___E___T

my gf bought a ton of pirates for me from Shenzhen before she came here - the catch?  She forgot to bring them and the officials won't send them over by post.

So, I guess this is an anti-finds, considering I'm still waiting for them and won't get them til August! :(
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

mrdomino

ah i've been editing that Waixing wiki page recently, it didnt even occur to me that this and Europe Sensen were the same thing. I've added the alternate title from your version too.
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Cheetahmen

From top to bottom:

Spoiler

[close]

1997 Super HiK 8-in-1 multicart (Awesomeness)
250-in-1 (Horrible, only 16 games and 5 of the ones advertised on the label aren't included)
Street Fighter III (The good one)
Transformers: Convoy no Nazo ;D
Raf World
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch