Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Dig Dug 1 - $4
Ninja Jajamaru Ginga Daisakusen - $6

Lum

OK. I'm trying to avoid sticker shock when I get up a list of wanted FC games.
*bzzzt*

fredJ

July 25, 2011, 12:45:03 am #812 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:02:10 am by fredJ
Quote from: DCharlie on July 16, 2011, 05:36:35 pm
Hi all, what is the going rate for a boxed/good condition Doropie?

I'm looking to sell on all the FC stuff here --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcharlie/sets/72157625941773841/

some of the items are gone, and i'm sure getting a bulk sale is largely impossible, but will cross check prices. My disadvantage is i want to give a good $ price, though my local currency is Yen (which is obviously off the scale stupidly strong right now) - so , if i come across as such i'm not being glib with some future pricing requests, just trying to get a good handle on board going rates rather than doing the Yen-->$ thing and getting laughed off the board! ;)

You sure didn't get many answers...

well, it's hard to say what rare games are worth, but you should ask at least 5000 yen.

I don't quite understand, what is wrong with asking for prices in yen? I have to convert the currency anyways...

You might be able to do a bulk sale. Some people here (like me) are into buying and selling, and we could buy your games in bulk. But you get more if you sell them separately.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

DCharlie

many thanks :) no problem asking in Yen i guess, just that Yen prices once converted don't look great. Still that's not really for me to decide , i guess that's for buyers :)

Will get an up-to-date list together and if anyone wants Doropie i guess i can let it go... :D

thanks again!
dc

MarioMania

6 in 1 Rockman Games on the cart

Also Super Mario Party 4 in 1 SMB, SMBLL,SMB3, SMUSA

How much is a fair price to ask??

fredJ

I got some famicom disk games today, complete with box and manual. Some of them I couldn't find on eBay, or only expensive. Is there a value for them?
Such games as Adventures of Chatran (platformer), Pro Golfer Saru (golf puzzle game), and Transformers: The Headmasters (shooter).
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

mrdomino

anyone know how much the "Family Computer 1983-1994" book is worth? (the one that has photos of every Famicom game plus descriptions and interviews and stuff in Japanese and English).
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Lum

Quote from: DCharlie on July 25, 2011, 06:54:47 am
many thanks :) no problem asking in Yen i guess, just that Yen prices once converted don't look great. Still that's not really for me to decide , i guess that's for buyers :)

Will get an up-to-date list together and if anyone wants Doropie i guess i can let it go... :D

thanks again!
dc

Woah. You've got stuff very difficult for us in the west to get. Crisis Force is sure to get a good price. Captain Saver might too, its US relative is expensive...
*bzzzt*

poppy17

i want to know how much mario1 - 3

Flying_Phoenix

mario1 - 3 = :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: much i think
:crazy:

petik1

I don't quite understand the question. How much they are worth altogether?

poppy17

Quote from: petik1 on August 09, 2011, 06:32:15 pm
I don't quite understand the question. How much they are worth altogether?

sorry it mean

mario1=
mario3=

thank alot

Xious

Loose, genuine (i.e. non-pirate) Famicom (i.e. not NES) games: $10 to $20 or so, depending on the condition and the buyer. This is due to demand, not rarity, mind you.  :bomb:

P.S. This belongs in the 'Price Check' board. (Mod: Please merge...)

mrdomino

How much would a Crisis Force with box but no instructions be worth? I've had a look on eBay but all the copies on there seem to be completely complete.
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

FamicomRetroGamer

How much is an NES Gamekey (PAL) boxed with all worth?

I don't plan on selling but curious, probably doesn't go for much, lulz. :P

I've seen one here on Amazon UK for £26, but Amazon marketplace sellers tend to sell their items with a higher price than usual.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NES-Gamekey-Adaptor-Play-games/dp/B001C7IZBG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313285515&sr=8-1