Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fredJ

Quote from: mrdomino on August 12, 2011, 06:43:50 pm
How much would a Crisis Force with box but no instructions be worth? I've had a look on eBay but all the copies on there seem to be completely complete.

I don't know, in general perhaps 25% less than if complete.

I have the manual. If you want it, make me an offer. ;)
Have been saving it in case I get the box without it, but it could be a while... every time I want to buy it I get outbid.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

mrdomino

Quote from: fredJ on August 16, 2011, 01:59:34 am
Quote from: mrdomino on August 12, 2011, 06:43:50 pm
How much would a Crisis Force with box but no instructions be worth? I've had a look on eBay but all the copies on there seem to be completely complete.

I don't know, in general perhaps 25% less than if complete.

I have the manual. If you want it, make me an offer. ;)
Have been saving it in case I get the box without it, but it could be a while... every time I want to buy it I get outbid.

Well I'm selling my manual-less copy here if you're interested :)
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Tjibynn

September 12, 2011, 12:17:17 am #827 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:28:34 am by Tjibynn
How much for these Mario-carts ?

(Kaiser version)

Cheetahmen

I can't imagine the 2nd one would be worth more than $5, seeing as none of the games on there are actually Mario games.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Tjibynn

thats true..

and the other ones ?

Cheetahmen

Well I've never actually seen the first one before, but I'm sure some of the price would be determined on what version of Super Mario Bros. 2 is included. (The Japanese version is usually referred to as Gold Mario or something like that, while the western version is typically rebadged as Super Bros. 5 and based off the PAL version for reasons unknown) I haven't got a clue which one is included so I can't comment on it. That said, I was never very good with price valuing in general. :P
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

MasterDisk

1st: about $15, label is not original. if it doesn't have SMB2j, then about $7.
2nd: I'd say $13, hacks are popular but the ones included are quite common
3rd: $5 (maybe even less), it's very very common.
4th: If it's the Kaiser version i'd say: $30-$35, if it's the one without title screen graphics and without this cheat: d-pad up + Start, then it would only worth about $20. Or if it's Super Bros. 4, I think it has some extra features so about $30 (but I'm not sure, should ask to famiac).

Parodius Duh

the first cart appears to include the Japanese Super Mario 2, at least thats the correct image.

Tjibynn

Thats correct !
its Jap SMB2

zeldaboy

First post! Found this clone system and couldn't resist picking it up. It's missing the AC adapter, but everything else looks great (minus the box). No clue on the value of clone systems, wasn't sure if this was any more or less than a standard Famicom. From a little research on the web this was also referred to as the "Terminator" system. I seemed to  find more info on the Terminator 2, however (judgment clone?). Guessing it's PAL. Figured this was the best place to ask about this one.

P

终结者 (literary "Ending Man" or one who is in the "Ending" line of work) is simplified Chinese and apparently means "The Terminator". Judging by that it's a Chinese clone and thus should be PAL as you guessed. I can't help about the price though sorry. We have to ask one of the experts here.

BonBon

100 dollars for moon crystal is that the price I should pay

MasterDisk

For the famiclone EndingMan, I'd say ~$30-35. It's still much better than the very recent famiclone that sells new for about ~$20. Still Famiclones are hard to sell unless they have something awesome.

scaryice

Quote from: Jay-ray on September 17, 2011, 11:00:11 pm
100 dollars for moon crystal is that the price I should pay

I only saw one loose copy sell on Ebay in the past year, and it was in a lot. It went for at least $80 iirc.

zeldaboy

Thanks for the feedback on the Terminator/Ending-Man. Not something I'm looking to keep, but at least I learned a thing or two.