April 29, 2024, 03:03:02 am

Tcheco (my 1st video game)

Started by macbee, December 04, 2014, 02:59:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

macbee

Good news!
Talented programmer Lukasz Kur ("Wonderland Dizzy", "Famitale") is starting to convert Tcheco to the NES.
We're just in the beginning but so far development is going very well.

I'm very happy with the possibility of "Tcheco" coming to the NES because it's where this game really belongs.
These are photos of the first screens. Hope to have more news soon:

Credits:
Programming by Lukasz Kur
Design, graphics, sound effects and voice acting by Marcelo Barbosa
Music by Ozzed

Thanks for reading!

That Guy from Faxanadu

Hi, very cool that a NES version is on it´s way too! The screenshots do look excellent   :o

Are you the guy behind the Super Mario Dreamworld hack? I had fun playing the first completed world a decade ago! And a Beach Boys-style remix of the Zelda II overworld theme  ;D

macbee

Quote from: That Guy from Faxanadu on December 16, 2016, 05:53:14 am
Hi, very cool that a NES version is on it´s way too! The screenshots do look excellent   :o

Are you the guy behind the Super Mario Dreamworld hack? I had fun playing the first completed world a decade ago! And a Beach Boys-style remix of the Zelda II overworld theme  ;D

Thank you very much!
And yes, I did (but never finished) SMDW back in 2001. =D

nerdynebraskan

That's very cool. I hope to check out the NES version when it's completed. How are you planning to release it? I'd pay a few bucks for a download, provided that it works on my Everdrive.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

macbee

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on December 29, 2016, 09:11:28 am
That's very cool. I hope to check out the NES version when it's completed.

Thank you!

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on December 29, 2016, 09:11:28 amHow are you planning to release it?

The plan is to make both 60 and 72-pin carts (since both formats were equally important in Brazil).

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on December 29, 2016, 09:11:28 amI'd pay a few bucks for a download, provided that it works on my Everdrive.

I'll probably sell it only in cartridges, sorry.