Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Parodius Duh

What is the general going rate for these games?

Mickey Mouse 3 (Kid Klown in USA)

Chiki Chiki Machine Mou Race (Wacky Races)

Ninja Cop Saizou (Wrath of the Black Manta)

Thanks!

Nightstar699

Man I want Mickey Mouse 3, I remember seeing a CIB copy for around 30 dollars, not sure if that's the usual price. Ninja Cop Saizou is pretty cheap.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

fredJ

they are kind of rare. I would ask 20 each for mickey mouse and ninja cop and around 30 $ for wacky races... are you looking to buy or sell?
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Nightstar699

Quote from: fredJ on March 14, 2012, 03:12:01 pm
they are kind of rare. I would ask 20 each for mickey mouse and ninja cop and around 30 $ for wacky races... are you looking to buy or sell?

20 for Ninja Cop? It's only 13 currently on Japangamestock.com, it used to be $9 there.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Parodius Duh

Im buying them ...Mickey 3 is $24, Wacky Races $40, and Ninja Cop $12......so, not bad overall Id say.

scaryice

Mickey and Ninja Cop sound about right. Wacky Races seems way too expensive though.

fredJ

I have one for sale actually, it should be around 32 $ with current currency... you won't find it cheaper.

thanks for the link to Japangamestock.com btw :)
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

yay

Does anyone know what i can expect to pay for a complete ducktales 1 and 2?

Parodius Duh

for some reason Ducktales 1 has rocketed in cost while Ducktales 2 is still the same, expect to pay $20-25 each.

If ur lucky and dont buy ur games off of ePay, u could prob find ducktales 1 for $10-15 (what it should cost)

Duke.Togo

OK, I'm looking at what I need to save up for to get a loose copy of Recca, not a pirate. I see one on eBay with a BIN of $360, so I am going to hope less than that?

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Duke.Togo on March 25, 2012, 08:58:39 pm
OK, I'm looking at what I need to save up for to get a loose copy of Recca, not a pirate. I see one on eBay with a BIN of $360, so I am going to hope less than that?

The cheapest copy Ive seen sell recently went for $180 in a regular bidding auction not BIN.

Duke.Togo

Thanks, that sound much more reasonable.

Yelir

Quote from: Duke.Togo on March 30, 2012, 03:51:18 pm
Thanks, that sound much more reasonable.

If you're persistent and will always be on the lookout then you should be able to get a good deal. I bought my copy in a lot of other games so it worked out to cost me just under $25. ;)

pirate

How much worth a pirate Somari cart ?

MasterDisk

Is it the official one or not?

If not: about $20

official: about $30