Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Phosphora

Quote from: famiac on May 20, 2012, 09:53:10 pm
Price check on a cib good condition copy of hebereke please?

$140 14 months ago is the best I've got.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=220715701488&nma=true&rt=nc&si=rf4Ma%252BQJHBV7YMBEQ9U4%252FNoIni4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's most likely worth a little bit more if you're not a seller from Thailand, and today's price is probably better due to inflation.
Going by the above variables, I'd say $200+, give or take the "plus".

fami-ave

How about Pyokotan no Daimeiro and Yanchamaru 1 (complete)? I asked in the wrong area before, although that question was more related to rarity rather than price.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: fami-ave on May 20, 2012, 11:49:38 pm
How about Pyokotan no Daimeiro and Yanchamaru 1 (complete)? I asked in the wrong area before, although that question was more related to rarity rather than price.

I dont know what Pyokotan no Daimero is (Post a pic maybe?)

Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 1 is fairly uncommon and desirable, cheapest Ive seen it go for is around $10-15 cart only on ebay, Im sure its much cheaper on YJA. Part 2 is rare and part 3 is VERY rare, so keep your eyes out for the sequels.  ;)

stealthlurker

Quote from: Parodius Duh on May 21, 2012, 03:10:04 pm
Quote from: fami-ave on May 20, 2012, 11:49:38 pm

I dont know what Pyokotan no Daimero is (Post a pic maybe?)

Kaiketsu Yanchamaru 1 is fairly uncommon and desirable, cheapest Ive seen it go for is around $10-15 cart only on ebay, Im sure its much cheaper on YJA. Part 2 is rare and part 3 is VERY rare, so keep your eyes out for the sequels.  ;)

On YJA yanchamaru 2 & 3 are not very rare. They're more like uncommon. Compared to finding a boxed Yanchamaru part 1.... they're like mario and duck hunt NES carts lol. Just need me a boxed part 1 to complete the FC set.

fami-ave

A brand-new Yanchamaru 1 was sold on Yahoo for 51'000yen yesterday. How about a used CIB copy? There is probably a huge difference... I've also seen a new Salamander for 20'000yen, like 10x the value of a mint copy... crazy if you think about it. There's almost no way to prove that a supermint copy is not brand-new and vice versa.

stealthlurker

Quote from: fami-ave on May 23, 2012, 04:43:54 am
A brand-new Yanchamaru 1 was sold on Yahoo for 51'000yen yesterday. How about a used CIB copy? There is probably a huge difference... I've also seen a new Salamander for 20'000yen, like 10x the value of a mint copy... crazy if you think about it. There's almost no way to prove that a supermint copy is not brand-new and vice versa.

I haven't seen enough of these for sale to have an average cost for used. The one that you mentioned above is only the second time I've seen one for sale on YJ in 2 years. The last one that appear was in a bundle with many other games with some other valuable titles in it.

Lee Yo

Quote from: Phosphora on May 20, 2012, 08:19:33 pm
Price check on this NTSC NES-sized multi-cart?

You can't put an exact price on a home made cart. It's really a matter of putting a valve on what's involved.

For example, a gyromite converter cart can be had for $25 shipped. Your common 31-1 Fami Multi can be found for $10 shipped. That being said, you can make this Cart yourself for $35.

That being said, this cart shouldn't be sold for anymore than $35. I would say $25 would be a realistic price.

Phosphora

May 24, 2012, 12:50:46 am #1042 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 02:59:02 pm by Phosphora
Quote from: Lee Yo on May 24, 2012, 12:42:09 am
Quote from: Phosphora on May 20, 2012, 08:19:33 pm
Price check on this NTSC NES-sized multi-cart?

You can't put an exact price on a home made cart. It's really a matter of putting a valve on what's involved.

For example, a gyromite converter cart can be had for $25 shipped. Your common 31-1 Fami Multi can be found for $10 shipped. That being said, you can make this Cart yourself for $35.

That being said, this cart shouldn't be sold for anymore than $35. I would say $25 would be a realistic price.

I wouldn't call this home-made at all, it's not a homebrew but a vintage pirate. I am not unhappy with your monetary estimation, but I would hope that people would be interested in this because of it's NES sized shell. Not because the buyer is instead interested in harvesting the Famicom converter within.

It was a flea market find, and the NES shell+original sleeve is what makes it cool IMO.  :)

fami-ave

Quote from: stealthlurker on May 23, 2012, 01:20:53 pm
I haven't seen enough of these for sale to have an average cost for used. The one that you mentioned above is only the second time I've seen one for sale on YJ in 2 years.

Another used one just turned up. It's in good complete condition, but not mint and has some visible signs of use.

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e123040462

So far 22'600yen and 3+ days remain o_O
Did anyone see this game in Japan? Lately? Is it one of the typical showcase FC games? I have never even known that it's a valuable item until around a week ago...  and now it goes for a prices resembling Recca???  ???

fami-ave

Can anyone tell me something about the values of the following games:

Layla
Ninja-kun   (not Jajamaru but the one by UFL Limited)
Chou Wakusei Senki Meta Fight
Argos no Senshi
DKJ no Sansuu Asobi (CIB & very good condition)

stealthlurker

Quote from: fami-ave on May 28, 2012, 10:38:48 pm
Quote from: stealthlurker on May 23, 2012, 01:20:53 pm
I haven't seen enough of these for sale to have an average cost for used. The one that you mentioned above is only the second time I've seen one for sale on YJ in 2 years.

Another used one just turned up. It's in good complete condition, but not mint and has some visible signs of use.

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e123040462

So far 22'600yen and 3+ days remain o_O
Did anyone see this game in Japan? Lately? Is it one of the typical showcase FC games? I have never even known that it's a valuable item until around a week ago...  and now it goes for a prices resembling Recca???  ???

Hooray! Just won that CIB Yanchamaru pt 1 in your link. I got a little nervous when you posted it on this board because it might attract extra attention. I lost the previous one. However this one ended waaay below my max bid which is good.

This is the last major famicom title on my want list, so everything else is just a nice to have/icing.

fredJ

Conglaturations!  ;D I hope it arrives to you safely.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

stealthlurker

Quote from: fredJ on June 01, 2012, 09:11:22 am
Conglaturations!  ;D I hope it arrives to you safely.

Thank you sir!

fami-ave

Wow, congrats! I had no idea this was such a rare and expensive game. First thing I will do when I come home is to put it in a plastic protector and make sure it's not squeezed between any games Lol

Any opinion about the other games I asked for? I noticed that Layla usually selles for 8000yen and above.

stealthlurker

All pricing estimates below that I've seen myself and reflect boxed versions only, not loose cart.

Ninja-kun: Ashura no Shou / Ninja Kid II can be worth around 4,000-5,000 yen sometimes. All the other ones aren't very pricey from what I've seen myself.

I've seen Layla go from 3,000 to 8,000. But I would say hovers more around 3,500-4,000... at least when I was watching it last year.

Chou Wakusei Senki Meta Fight is all over the place. There are times I see a bunch for 1,000 and other times 2,500. Sometimes for much higher.

Argos no Senshi is similar to Meta Fight in prices, a bit more often lower.