FOUND: Sampo or Sharp C1

Started by Dejah.Thoris, March 21, 2023, 02:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dejah.Thoris

March 21, 2023, 02:32:23 pm Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 01:32:10 pm by Dejah.Thoris
Long-shot, but here we are.  Working or not.

Let me know if you've got one you're willing to part with, and how much.

Thanks.

fcgamer

March 21, 2023, 08:01:57 pm #1 Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 08:07:12 pm by fcgamer
Quote from: Dejah.Thoris on March 21, 2023, 02:32:23 pmLong-shot, but here we are.  Working or not.

Thanks.

Any reason you're specifically interested in the sampo version? you also looking for the carts that go with?

Edit: I see you also are looking for the sharp version. I was just really surprised to see you mention the sampo one as it's a lot rarer, and more obscure, I'd think.

I've got sampo one myself but it's a situation where realistically any offer would likely be less than what I'd want.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Dejah.Thoris

Quote from: fcgamer on March 21, 2023, 08:01:57 pm
Quote from: Dejah.Thoris on March 21, 2023, 02:32:23 pmLong-shot, but here we are.  Working or not.

Thanks.

Any reason you're specifically interested in the sampo version? you also looking for the carts that go with?

Edit: I see you also are looking for the sharp version. I was just really surprised to see you mention the sampo one as it's a lot rarer, and more obscure, I'd think.

I've got sampo one myself but it's a situation where realistically any offer would likely be less than what I'd want.

The Sampo one has AV input!  The Sharp one doesn't.  So given the choice I'd choose Sampo.  I had a bead on a Sampo, but someone beat me to it seemingly by a few hours.  What I'd considered to be a fair price too.

I will likely just buy the next semi-working (or untested, or fully working but not boxed) one to pass through Yahoo auctions or Suruga-ya since I don't seem to be having any luck on any of the forums.  I unfortunately started looking /just after/ Suruga-ya sold that last semi-working one, and the last few ran through YAJ.

In the event you decide on what an unrealistic price is you'd accept, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll mull it over.

I have the Sharp carts.  Are the Sampo ones different?  I've seen them on Ruten but honestly am not sure.

Sorry for the late reply, I really thought I had email alerts turned on for this.

fcgamer

Quote from: Dejah.Thoris on April 19, 2023, 08:09:53 pm
Quote from: fcgamer on March 21, 2023, 08:01:57 pm

Thanks.

The Sampo one has AV input!  The Sharp one doesn't.  So given the choice I'd choose Sampo.  I had a bead on a Sampo, but someone beat me to it seemingly by a few hours.  What I'd considered to be a fair price too.

I will likely just buy the next semi-working (or untested, or fully working but not boxed) one to pass through Yahoo auctions or Suruga-ya since I don't seem to be having any luck on any of the forums.  I unfortunately started looking /just after/ Suruga-ya sold that last semi-working one, and the last few ran through YAJ.

In the event you decide on what an unrealistic price is you'd accept, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll mull it over.

I have the Sharp carts.  Are the Sampo ones different?  I've seen them on Ruten but honestly am not sure.

Sorry for the late reply, I really thought I had email alerts turned on for this.

I'd imagine the data is the same for all of the carts, though I don't know that for sure. There are some interesting variants though, such as the pulseline F-1 Race.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Dejah.Thoris

famiac

Dejah.Thoris

Quote from: famiac on May 08, 2023, 12:01:55 amHow much did you pay for it?

$1900 for the Sharp, a nice looking 1P controller w/box and an NOS 2P controller in box.

famiac

That's an unusually good deal. Btw if you still have that nonworking system you mentioned in the other post i'd be willing to take it off your hands.

Dejah.Thoris

Quote from: famiac on May 10, 2023, 11:47:26 amThat's an unusually good deal. Btw if you still have that nonworking system you mentioned in the other post i'd be willing to take it off your hands.

If you re-read my other post, it isn't mine to sell.

famiac

Would you mind asking your friend if they'd be willing to part with theirs?