April 29, 2024, 12:02:38 am

Cheesies are evil!

Started by MaxXimus, November 27, 2007, 09:20:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NationalGameDepot

November 28, 2007, 11:03:46 pm #15 Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 09:13:48 am by NationalGameDepot
I would get filling over having a tooth pulled.  Once you yank a tooth you can't get it back and I wouldn't want a gap at all even if it was a back tooth.  You will feel the gap with your tongue forever and that would kill me.
~~NGD

UglyJoe

Get the filling if you can afford it (although it's probably a cap or something instead of just a filling).

MaxXimus

Fillings suck so bad though. :( And We get the cheap ones that at like metal or something. Not the super expensive ones that look like they are real tooth.

Jollie

quick question  :D. what is a cheesie
Great Fox will cover you.

MaxXimus

like a puff of cheese and like a chip.

Jollie

oh lol cheetos. ive never heard of it called a cheesie.  :D. wow idk how you could do that to your tooth.
Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I got back from the dentist today. It went a lot better than it usually does. They gave me double the amount of freezing that they normally give someone, so I was as numb as can be.

I also took 3 anxiety pills beforehand which worked miracles I think.

The needles were really the only painful part of the procedure.

I have to go back on the 10th though for another filling, which sucks major once again. :(

MaxXimus

Changed my mind. The entire right side of my mouth is in A LOT of pain! It feels like my teeth are throbbing!11

UglyJoe

Yup, it's always a throbbing pain.  Didn't your dentist prescribe you some pain meds?

MaxXimus

No. it feels alright now, but I am not looking forward to the 10th at all!