Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kite200

Well kris started the rumor that it was, but now he takes it back. You only ever see it CIB, or pirated. And, you rarely see it CIB. So you either win the raffle or you jump on the chinese pirate bandwagon
ステキ

JC

There's some new stuff on the site, particularly the Doodads section, if you're interested.

An official update will come later.

JC

04/25/06 -- Site updated.

Jedi Master Baiter

I was expecting some testimony from the music composers about that 'Mother' blurb. :-\

JC

Would be nice, but I got the info and quotes from an interview that didn't include them.

JC

04/26/07 -- Site updated...kind of. I forgot to post something JL sent me. Check the homepage.

chimyfolkbutter

Cool, I like the article on the history of Famicomworld.  I didn't realize all this was going on.  Viva FamicomWorld!

-CFB

Jedi Master Baiter

Cool! :) It's interesting looking at stuff you don't know.

I should've been nicer to Jason Hogan, he made the site look 10x better; then JC made the site look 10x better than that. ;)

Doc

No one else has feedback? Or are you all waiting to be namedropped on the one year anniversary? :P

vealchop

Man that was a great article! Haha I forgot that at first I just posted once or twice and then just lurked! I'm glad I got more involved though, this is a site I'm on at least 5 times a day. Can't wait for the anniversary!
-chop

JC

Some pages have been updated. Check Handy FamiEight by member s.matrix. :)

JC

05/04/07 -- Site updated. :P

JC

05/25/07 -- Site updated. A small update. :)

JC

06/01/07 -- Site updated. Thanks FamicomFreak and satoshi. :)

JC

I put up FJL's Puyo Puyo review: HERE.