Site Updates Thread

Started by Doc, August 01, 2006, 09:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

psychoant

Dear lord I did a search on Ebay for Soap Panic after reading your review and the only copy was going for $74!!!!  ???

JC

JC

I appreciate the argument, but it's staying put. No reason to hide what's, as you say, written about on other sites and already known by everyone.

vealchop

Hahaha, i got both those games xmas of '85, if only i would have known how much they would have been worth! I've seen complete Stack-Ups go for $200!
-chop

michaelthegreat

You might want to mention in your converter article that the symmetrical vs asymmetrical pin difference is only true for the games on the list.  There are other nes games with asymmetrical pins...  :)  A picture even just ansi art would be helpful:

XXXX  XXXX  XXXX
XXXX  XXXX  XXXX
  XX       XX       XX

XXXX  XXXX  XXXX
XXXX  XXXX  XXXX
X         X         X

:)  Thanks for so many cool updates!  :)

JC

02/01/07 -- Lots of stuff updated! :)

PS -- Thank, Michael.

JC

02/16/07 -- Site's been updated. :) I made some minor changes to a bunch of pages, so let me know if you find any broken links or missing images!

kite200

did you receive my program jc?
ステキ

JC

I got it. Now I'm trying to get it all extracted and working.

JC

I keep getting "application failed to initialize properly." ???

kite200

What the hell? hold on
Im emailing it to you again
ステキ

kite200

Ok, I cant email it to you uncompressed, is there some way I can upload it to the forums? can you remove the exe restriction:?
ステキ

Jedi Master Baiter

I was a little disappointed in your Taito Basketball review, FJL.

QuoteI'd have more fun playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with my tongue.

You should've put some more lines after that saying Infact, I will. Hew, isth isent sthou sthad! :P

Doc

February 17, 2007, 10:26:08 am #103 Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 10:59:02 am by FamicomJL
I'd do it, but I don't feel like getting the bonus free germs...D:

Looks like I'm the only one who sent in stuff in this update...first time ever. :P

JC

Quote from: FamicomJL on February 17, 2007, 10:26:08 am
Looks like I'm the only one who sent in stuff in this update...first time ever. :P

That's largely true, but I put up a pirate of my own, and then (forgot to mention it), that ad scan for the Soft Carry cases that featherpluck sent our way.