March 29, 2024, 04:29:22 am

Finds (Yard Sales)

Started by Paul-FC, February 02, 2008, 05:23:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-FC

February 02, 2008, 05:23:56 pm Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 05:42:56 pm by popibros1
post whatever you found at yard sales Atari Nintendo etc

what i found at yard sales

atari 2600 with 56 games for $20  ;D

NES in its box for $10  ;D

legend of zelda boxed for FREE  ;D ;D ;D

a famiclone [super giant III] for $8

a 178 in 1 cart for $2

R.O.B with most parts $9 [missing gyro]

FamicomFreak

February 02, 2008, 05:55:02 pm #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 06:00:55 pm by FamicomFreak
ps2 with 20 games for 10 bucks

oh and one time I found something Konami related which was a bag full of yugioh cards for a dollar. I am dazzled because there were cards that were worth 50 dollars and up in the bag. I ended up selling them on ebay.  ;D
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

UglyJoe

I was at a flea market and saw a R.O.B. with all the Gyromite parts.  I didn't see it until I was on my back to my car, though, so I had already blown all my cash.  I told my mom about it later when I got home and, come to find out, the guy running the table was one of her co-workers.  He was just going to throw out R.O.B. since no one bought him, so he gave him to me for free!

Easily my best flea market find ever!

kite200

Quote from: UglyJoe on February 02, 2008, 06:21:02 pm
I was at a flea market and saw a R.O.B. with all the Gyromite parts.  I didn't see it until I was on my back to my car, though, so I had already blown all my cash.  I told my mom about it later when I got home and, come to find out, the guy running the table was one of her co-workers.  He was just going to throw out R.O.B. since no one bought him, so he gave him to me for free!

Poor R.O.B, he just wanted to be your friend and now you complain about him being in the SSBB roster.
ステキ

manuel

When I read all that I'm getting a bit jealous on yard sales.  :'(
There aren't any around my place.

Paul-FC

i just found today at a thrift store a GB Hunter CIB for the N64 you can play original gameboy games on it i will get some pics soon   ;)

MaxXimus

They are pretty cool, but they don't emulate sound. They just play this crap midi over and over.

Paul-FC

Quote from: MaxXimus on February 03, 2008, 10:54:52 am
They are pretty cool, but they don't emulate sound. They just play this crap midi over and over.

you are right
it is really annoying music

Har the cat

Here in holland, yard sales doesnt exist at all  :'(
But every year with queens day there is a flea market and the place where i live they dont give a shit about old consoles and games. One time i bought a megadrive complete in box for 2 euro's and a nintendo scope for 4 euro's and one time zelda cib for 2 euro's.
I was in heaven ;D
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

UglyJoe

Quote from: kite200 on February 03, 2008, 12:20:23 am
Poor R.O.B, he just wanted to be your friend and now you complain about him being in the SSBB roster.

I do?

FamicomFreak

never heard of that midi n64 thing. Post pictures or video of how it works!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Doc

Quote from: kite200 on February 03, 2008, 12:20:23 am
Quote from: UglyJoe on February 02, 2008, 06:21:02 pm

LOL!  :D

Yeah, I don't find much in yard sales anymore. Unfortunately, it just seems that there are not much classic gamers here anymore. :(

MaxXimus

I found a complete in box intelevision golf game for $5. :) It was sweet!

nurd

Xbox that sort of works, $5 :D

MaxXimus

What do you mean by sort of works? Powers on but doesnt read anything? Randomly restarts? Tray is broken?