April 28, 2024, 11:07:32 am

Finds (NES)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi_matrix

I'm currently playing Zelda DX, a very very simple hack that merely replaces the sprites to make them look like those in Link's Awakening.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on October 19, 2007, 12:03:04 pm
I'm currently playing Zelda DX, a very very simple hack that merely replaces the sprites to make them look like those in Link's Awakening.

I love that hack! There was also this hack called embrace legend that I think it's good too.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jollie

FAMICOM BOX!!!! so expensive! but so cool
Great Fox will cover you.

satoshi_matrix

How much was that? I'd like a Famicom Box as much as the next guy, but yeeeeeeeesh, the price is too high for what it is.

NationalGameDepot

I didn't think it was that bad considering what they bring sometimes.  I paid 544 US shipped for it w/ 10 games.  I had 4 carts already and sold those fro $325, so I don't have that much in it.
~~NGD

JC

A good price...I'd say about $50 less than the going rate. Well, with the way some individual FB games have been selling $45ish, it looks like an even better deal.

keiffer01

Just found a grey NES zapper for 4$. The reason I bought it is because it came in a white box with styrofoam. In the styrofoam it says NES-ZAP or something like that. The box doesn't have any flaps on the side, and it is only white. I tried to find the box on the net but there doesn't seem to be any.

keiffer01

Here are pics. Was this box found in any of the NES sets? ???

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NationalGameDepot

Looks like a zapper that was sold as a stand alone unit.  What you have would just slip in the actually box for the zapper, they aren't super hard to find or anything on ebay.
~~NGD

Jollie

legend of zelda boxed for 13.00 shipped  ;D ;D ;D 8)

Jollie

Quote from: Jollie on October 23, 2007, 03:38:56 pm
FAMICOM BOX!!!! so expensive! but so cool

i never said this! i am too poor for a famicom box  ??? i dont have one of theese

MaxXimus

You probably said it as a reply to NGD's post.

Jollie

kung fu , ten yard fight, gyromite (with Adapter! ;D) , commando, and pro wrestling.
four score
another controller totalling to 4