List of NES-exclusives ported to Famicom

Started by JC, August 06, 2008, 09:13:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Quote from: namakubi on March 17, 2009, 03:52:34 am
Just to add to the list:

Startropics DID NOT have a Famicom release. It's sequel Zoda's Revenge: Startropics 2 didn't as well.

Yeah, we know ;)

This is a list of NES-exclusive games that have ported by pirates to the FC.  If a Startropics FC cart ends up on Yahoo! auctions at some point, we'll add it.

NintendoKing

I got a copy of "Silk Worm" which never received an official famicom release.
So it can be added to the list also.

ckenda1

Blades of Steel is incorrect.

It was released on the Famicom Disk System as Konamic Ice Hockey by Konami. 

Yes, Konamic not Konami.

Nightstar699

Monster in my pocket, talespin, felix, Captain america, toxic crusader, punisher, batman returns, jungle book, joe ane mac im sure that all have at one point. One question, do hacks count? A 4in1 has mario 16 on in, a hack of joe and mac.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

September 10, 2009, 05:17:39 pm #19 Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 07:30:08 pm by nintendodork
Probably not, since there's millions more realistically, hundreds of hacks that were exclusively on the NES.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

I dont have it, but i think ive seen gi joe real american hero on a famicom cart. If anyone has this, pm me!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JC

Quote from: nintendodork on September 10, 2009, 05:17:39 pm
millions

::)

Yeah, we won't count hacks right now. But, Joe and Mac was ported without any Mario hacking.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jabra

I used to have Joe and Mac on a famicom pirate cart without hacking .... but I sold it 2 years ago

Jabra

b1aCkDeA7h

Quote from: Jabra on March 23, 2010, 01:57:38 pm
Jakal

Wasn't Jackal originally a FDS game that couldn't scroll horizontally?

UglyJoe

Not that I'm aware of.  It was ported to a few different computers, so maybe you're thinking of one of those?

b1aCkDeA7h

UglyJoe

D'oh.  It's even mentioned on Moby Games and I missed it.  So, I suppose you're right.