March 29, 2024, 04:09:51 am

Last food you ate?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:14:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Sausage and peppers on a stale roll, with generic Cola drink.

Mmm...tastes like a free lunch  ;D

manuel

Doc

Spaghetti with sausage and meat sauce.

manuel

Choco and vanilla milk ice.

Doc

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

keiffer01

JC

My freshman year in college I ate Subway nearly three to four times a week. I've never had it since. The smell of those restaurants and their bread just about makes me gag now -- the sandwiches were decent back then, but I had too many. :D

Doc

Salami and muenster cheese sandwich

vealchop

haha JC! I'm the same way with those mint grasshopper cookies. I used to eat them by the sleeve in highschool, now I can't even stand the sight of em....yilck.
-chop

Doc

Quote from: vealchop on September 01, 2007, 11:15:39 am
haha JC! I'm the same way with those mint grasshopper cookies. I used to eat them by the sleeve in highschool, now I can't even stand the sight of em....yilck.

...I just ate some right now!

Doc

KFC tonight:
Crispy chicken strips
potato wedges
macaroni and cheese
popcorn chicken
biscuits

Goooood stuff. :D

JC

There's another one I don't like: KFC. I tried to eat some chicken from one about 6 months ago but it was too nasty. The texture of the meat was so soft that I could tell the chicken never used its muscles in any significant way (i.e., caged or crowded), and then just under that layer of crispy skin was this black shit I couldn't figure out. The KFC near here closed down recently after a grease fire. :) I have to admit that I used to love that popcorn chicken.

I try to avoid the fast food restaurants now...it's better for my belt, and I don't trust those big companies to care about providing me quality food.

133MHz

What a coincidence! I ate at KFC a few hours ago today ;D. Here in Chile it's actually pretty good. A little greasy but I like it that way :P

keiffer01

In my place they say they changed the oil that they cook the food in so there supposedly are no trans fats in the fries and chicken. Is that the same for some of the restaurants near your places? :)