April 29, 2024, 12:01:07 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

How did you not know something like that? :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

petik1

nintendodork

But don't they generally send some kind of notification or certificate if you get in the book for something? Or at least that's what I've always thought.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I made my tax declaration today. I'll be getting a nice refund in a few weeks.  ;D

petik1

Quote from: nintendodork on March 08, 2011, 08:53:12 pm
But don't they generally send some kind of notification or certificate if you get in the book for something? Or at least that's what I've always thought.

Nope, my sister happened to find it by chance. No call, email, letter

linkzpikachu

watched episode 16 of Love Hina
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Started a new file on Super Mario 64 DS again (third copy), just began Pokemon White, didn't try Bowser's Inside Story yet though I will before I go to bed.

UglyJoe

Manually configured a network connection from a terminal.  There's a real sense of accomplishment since the box is online now.  Must be how it feels to successfully change a flat tire or something.

manuel

Went to teach an English lesson and on my way back I bought 4 Super Famicom games.  :)

linkzpikachu

watched 2 episodes of green green
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

linkzpikachu

helped my mom get the food inside
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

˙pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ oʇ buıɥʇǝɯos pıp

son_ov_hades

Cooked a burger; I needed some unhealthy food after the crazy week I've had.

nensondubois

Uploaded more videos, found out something crazy about Frogger for the Super Nintendo... can anyone guess what makes the seemingly half-assed port so interesting and not underwhelming in it's own right?