Famicom Freak's End of Famicom Collecting Sale!~

Started by FamicomFreak, April 01, 2009, 12:21:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

TanookiSuitSam

Every time I look at this thread, I giggle more and more to myself.
hi

nintendodork

April 01, 2009, 01:26:22 pm #17 Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 01:34:51 pm by nintendodork
HE CAN'T DO THIS!!

I don't think it's real...out of all the carts on here...

Mario 8 isn't one of them ;)
EDIT** BUT WAIT...He says he's already sold it..

AAHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Paul-FC

its fake dude
he spent like 5 years looking for Mario 8 and then like a few months later he is just going to sell it? i don't think so...

japanfreak

JC

April Fools is so fun, not because you can pull tricks, but because even when you're not, people think you are. :P In the meantime, while you all bantering at each other, I'll look forward to getting a new MKII pirate I've wanted for a looong time (and a few other carts)...

FamicomFreak

Sold another 100 carts. Keep them coming. I will also start taking out the photos with the sold carts. Replying to all pms as fast as possible thank you

Tupin

I don't know, PM me if this is real, I already PMed you.

I WANT TO BELIEVE, THIS IS COMMUNISM

Blue Protoman

List the games on the pirate carts you still have!
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

japanfreak

I dont believe! he doesnt pm. Pretty funny but Fire emblem is one of my fav game franchises,..

nintendodork

He isn't online right now, which is why he isn't responding...and I'm sure he has a lot of PMs regarding whether this is real or not
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

NintendoKing

Quote from: FamicomFreak on April 01, 2009, 10:46:17 pm
Har har har april fools!

Thank god, I was about to think the world was ending. I could never give up my famicom, its like my 2nd favorite console now.

TanookiSuitSam

hi

turbo D

lol, he had me going there for a minute. It seemed to good to be true though; and it was! :D
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!