April 30, 2024, 10:44:10 pm

DAMN SONY!!!

Started by super56k, October 30, 2006, 12:31:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

super56k

I am currently working on a homepage...  details to follow.

Doc

Just another reason to hate Sony.

super56k

super56k

I was going to buy a set of wireless "SEGA Genesis" controllers from them too.  A friend of mine and I allready purchased a set of "GameBoy Advance Movie players" from them.  Their customer service was awesome.  ...and now they are dead.  $ON¥ killed them. 

I never was a huge $ON¥ fan.  I only purchased a PS2 so that I could play the games that I wanted to play that did not come out on "GameCube" or "Dreamcast", but I shall never buy from $ON¥ again.  Don't support the evil empire!

It looks like the "Nintendo Wii" will be my only next gen console since $ON¥ has lost my trust, and I refuse to support "Microsoft" in any of their ventures to ruin console gaming a s we know it.  Heck the "XBOX" would have died if it weren't for that stupid fanboy game "HALO".  >:(

super56k

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on November 02, 2006, 10:43:29 pm
Hey, don't dis Halo - that game kicked. 8) It's too bad I never had the chance to finish it because my brother let someone borrow it & never really asked for it back.  But it's his X-Box, so his rules.

I guess that I never really gave HALO a fair chance. I juts hate the fact that it saved the XBOX.  If it where on any other system, the XBOX would have died, and there would probably be no XBOX360.

JC

Who's been dissing Halo!? Super56k!? :o You should be ashamed. I have never played a game for any system since NES that I enjoy as much as the Halo series. My younger bro has them, and when I go home I look forward to kicking his and his friends' asses on the multi-player mode. :D Only problem is...they usually kick my ass. :( So fun -- so, so, so fun.