$250 bounty

Started by nensondubois, May 31, 2010, 08:48:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

May 31, 2010, 08:48:45 pm Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 01:12:45 pm by nensondubois
I have grown impatient finding no Ebay (and just about every place I can think of, including Yahoo Japan auctions) results for a copy of Gimmick! for the Famicom. I'm sure someone here has it or knows where to find it. Thanks. Payment will be Money Order or cash only.

Bramsworth

Does it have to be complete?

Don't have a lead on it at all, but in case I came across one, who am I to turn down $100  :D

racso8

Good luck finding it, but really the game doesnt look good, thereofre i hope/ assume its for the rarity factor.

Bramsworth

Have you actually played it? It's not bad at all, seems to be of the quality right up there with some of the best NES games. Almost feels like a different take on Kirby to me.

nintendodork

The only reason he wants it is because it has a special sound chip in it. ::)  Personally, I think the game is fun.  Definitely not worth what it goes for, but fun nonetheless.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Anyone have it instead of questioning why I want it? :-\

Mysterian

I have one, but not for sale! However I am trying to use my contacts to help find you one!

-Mysterian

nensondubois

Quote from: Mysterian on June 01, 2010, 01:01:41 pm
I have one, but not for sale! However I am trying to use my contacts to help find you one!

-Mysterian

Cool!

nensondubois

Bump! Still looking! Anyone?

manuel

Quote from: Bramsworth on May 31, 2010, 08:50:40 pm
Does it have to be complete?

Cart only is rare, too, but a bit easier to find.

nensondubois

June 09, 2010, 05:58:55 pm #10 Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:28:02 pm by nensondubois
I'd really like it to be complete, but a loose copy will have to do if a complete copy isn't found. The label has to be intact with no discoloration if possible, too.

Mysterian

I spoke with a friend who thinks he has a loose cart available. He has 400 famicom carts and is going to check but it will take a couple of days.
What would you pay for a loose cartridge? I mentioned your $100 bounty and then he asked if it needed to be complete....

nensondubois

Does he also have one complete?

Mysterian

I have another friend/seller in Japan that can get you this game. It might take a little work but he watches over all of the Japanese auctions and contacts other sellers that have the product he needs and is looking for, for his customers.

If you are still interested here, please post here and let me know.

-Mysterian

nensondubois

Yep, I'm still interested. thanks.