Famicom Disk System (and Twin Famicom) Restoration Services + Repro FDS Disks

Started by Xious, January 26, 2011, 12:37:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkNES

:) I'm happy to hear that you are generous enough to do these services. Although I don't have a Famicom Disk System, I'd trust you with it whenever it needs a repair.

80sFREAK

QuoteIf I ever get out of the business of restoring these buggers, which is unlikely to happen in the next decade or so, rest-assured I'll make it available somehow.
First part actually happened, not the second ???
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

okame

I recently got a Twin Famicom from someone on the Famicom World forum, but he sent the Famicom Disk drive in a separate package, and a circuit board attached to the motor broke during shipping. Here's a picture: http://bitly.com/SwcX1R I tried to get my dad to fix it for me by doing what everyone on the forum told me to do, soldering wires on each side to connect the leads, but the system stopped working altogether. It wasn't even playing cart games. Took the wires off, now I can play my cart games again, at least. Would you be able to fix this? If so, how much would you charge, including shipping to Canada if I sent you the entire Twin Famicom console to you? I'd pay for shipping on this end, and I have a PayPal account with my bank I could use to pay you to send it back fixed.

UglyJoe

Mooliecool

By Mooliecool 8)

RGB_Gamer

Xious,

Do you offer RGB modding? I may want a Sharp Twin Famicom RGB modded. Or perhaps can you mod toaster NES to have a famicom cart slot on the top?

Mooliecool

By Mooliecool 8)

ericj

His shop burned down, so I doubt he's modding anymore. He'll likely message you if he is.  :bomb:

Mooliecool

Well I don't need disk keeper anymore and I could do a zelda prototype reproduction with authentic looking sticker... not that hard, even all night nippon smb is not that hard
By Mooliecool 8)

P