Hello Guys!! I am Back!!! New games and Price Dropped!!! FC Pirates and Others!!

Started by ekkaeak, May 25, 2011, 10:01:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alter Egotist

I'm looking for pirate Mario games for FDS and FAMICOM. In particular I'm looking for all night Nippon on FDS pirate boxed and super Mario world on famicom but if you have any Mario pirates pm me.

Al.
Now buying/trading to get sealed NES games. Send me a PM :)

ekkaeak

ekkaeak

okame

Do you still have the Pokemon games? If so, some more questions. Are they in Chinese? If so, would having the original English game script for the Gameboy games help? While we're at it, are they Famicom ports of the Gameboy games, or home brew games? Finally, how much for shipping to Canada? I use a PayPal bank account to buy stuff online, and I need to know how much to put into the account.

ekkaeak

Quote from: okame on March 14, 2013, 07:38:30 am
Do you still have the Pokemon games? If so, some more questions. Are they in Chinese? If so, would having the original English game script for the Gameboy games help? While we're at it, are they Famicom ports of the Gameboy games, or home brew games? Finally, how much for shipping to Canada? I use a PayPal bank account to buy stuff online, and I need to know how much to put into the account.

Hi,

Shipping 3 games to anywhere is 12$

They all are hacked games.
Pokemon Red is hacked from Nemo Pijamas Heroes.
Pokemon Green is hacked from Kero Kero Daibuken 2.
Pokemon Blue is hacked from Wracking Race.

ekkaeak

ekkaeak

ekkaeak