Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

japanfreak

Picked up a copy of FE for 6 dollars shipped, A Lylatwars 64 game for 7 dollars shippedand a boxed super fc for 60 dollars shipped

GuanoBowl

Okay.  So I stumbled in my random collection of 2 games.  Super Mario Bros 2 and another that looks like Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa.  The cartridges look NOTHING like originals and I am thinking they are in English.  The SMB2 cart says LF36 in the top left corner, CASSETTE under that and FAMILYCOMPUTER above the picture on the label.  However, the back is in full Japanese.  The Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa copy says TV GAME CARTRIDGE to the right of the game label and there is Japanese on the rest of the front, and on the back it says: CASSETTE; REMARKS: *Since this is a sophisticated apparatus, should avoid to operate or to store under extreme temperature, also avoid violent bumps is necessary; moreover, never disassemble it. *The reasons causing defauts are: Touching the end field by hands, or cleaning by wet materials.  And to the left of that it says QUALITY GUARANTY and to the left of that it says "The unique manufacturer adopting high class IC and processed by not oxidized gold plate on the apparatus, to protect protect your IPU" (I know i put protect twice, it has it on there twice.

Please get back to me about these cause I cannot find ANYTHING about them ANYWHERE!

Thank you very much!

133MHz

Those are two pretty common pirate carts. You can find info about both of them here at Famicom World.

GuanoBowl

Could you please supply me with a link  ;D  Thank you!

Rob64

If you remember a couple threads back, my birthday present has arrived. I am not going touch anything FDS related until my birthday. That being said, he already brose off the bubble rap around the games (but not the system). I have opened and showed my friends the Legend of Zelda disk and manual.... I HAVE STICKERS!

I feel bad looking back but I "tested" the famicom carts: Popeye, Mario Bros., and Baloon Fight. All of them work, I just wanted to make sure because popeye and mario bros were sent loose. Baloon fight came in box even with the plastic case around it with manual.

I am nervous about my disk games. They could very well be completely different games. For all I know, the Zelda disk could have wrecking crew. I'm sure it'll be fine, and I can't wait till I get to set up that beast.
Now you're playing with Power

ericj

UglyJoe

Oh snap.  I should have been watching eBay :(

JC

Whoa damn. I don't look at eBay anymore. I should.

FamicomFreak

This is FamicomFreak reporting from Lima, Peru har har har anyways here is the stuff I got today! Each pirate was 3 soles(1 US dollar) and part of them I got in a trade to a friend from another forum that lives here. He showed me around the best places to find famicom stuff....man I can't wait I'm going back on Tuesday for one last trip so for now I'm going to rest because I did walked a lot today....way too much....anyways, enjoy the photos!

Cya later!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Wow, nice ones. I'm curious about Contra 8, MKII and the one above MKII. That's Grand Dad Mario hack is pretty tough to find, too.

manuel

Wow, for 1$ a piece even I would buy some, although I'm not very interested in pirates.

FamicomFreak

Yeah man I wasn't able to test all of them because in some stands they had a famiclone to test it in but in others they didn't and in some ways that was good because I got a better deal on them and tested them in another stand later anyways hahaha. I will try and pick up a famiclone either tomorrow or on Monday so check the games out. I'm bored out of my mind when I don't go out. lol....anyways, I'll keep you guys posted!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Ones I'm curious about:
Grand Dad Mario, Super Brother Mario 13, the multi with the Battletoads label on the front, and Street Fighter III because of the label...

Pretty much the Mario stuff.  I love Mario hacks :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。