Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Quote from: DevIancE on July 10, 2007, 07:21:50 pm
I figured the cart with the bat on the front was an Akumajou Dracula game, or Kid Dracula maybe.

You'll have to let me know for sure. I've seen an NES version very similar to that one come out of Brazil. Wish I could get my hands on one of those. :'(

DevIancE

The eBay lot arrived today, so I figured I'd break it down. Starting from the left top...

Row 1

This cart is labeled "Raio on Buncelinc Bay" , and says it's made by Hudson Soft, but it's really Topgun :/

This one is Legend of Kage, and is also copyrighted by Hudson Soft

115 in 1

Bootleg Contra (Japanese Version)

Mario 2 Boot

Bubble Bobble Boot

Batman boot ...   :(

Row 2

Double Dragon II boot

Double Dragon boot

Mag Max boot

B-Wings boot

Top Gun boot

Row 3

Mario 3 boot

31 in 1

1300 in 1

64 in 1

The other two rows are all legit carts. I wish alot of these weren't boots, but I still didn't come out to bad.

UglyJoe

Quote from: DevIancE on July 12, 2007, 11:16:29 am
This cart is labeled "Raio on Buncelinc Bay" , and says it's made by Hudson Soft, but it's really Topgun :/

Are you sure that isn't "Raid on Bungeling Bay" (which is by Hudson).  I can't tell from the picture.

FamicomFreak

you willing to sell some of your boots?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

kite200

the last row (the one with the two oversized carts)

appear to be boots
ステキ

Doc

Holy crap, so Dev IS alive... :D

DevIancE

Quote from: kite200 on July 12, 2007, 03:20:23 pm
the last row (the one with the two oversized carts)

appear to be boots

I thought they were from the pics as well, but when I got them, I found out they have Jaleco engraged into them in the top left corner along with the famous Jaleco symbol.

Quote from: UglyJoe on July 12, 2007, 11:28:24 am
Quote from: DevIancE on July 12, 2007, 11:16:29 am

Are you sure that isn't "Raid on Bungeling Bay" (which is by Hudson).  I can't tell from the picture.

It's probably supposed to be, but it's printed on the label exactly the way I quoted it, and is actually Top Gun, which sucks, because I got two Top Gun boots in that lot, and I hate that game.

Quote from: FamicomFreak on July 12, 2007, 01:36:18 pm
you willing to sell some of your boots?

I haven't actually decided if I want to start selling off my boots, or just mix them in with my collection. I have alot of bootleg Famidisks that I've accumlated as well. If I decide to sell them, I'll probably just relist them on eBay in one big lot. I'd be more interested in trading them for  games I want or just some decent LEGIT releases, than selling them.

Quote from: FamicomJL on July 12, 2007, 08:24:43 pm
Holy crap, so Dev IS alive... :D

Yuppers! After I hit 1000 games, I decided to take a break from collecting for a while...  mostly to make  room for more gaming stuff. :P

JC

Those Jaleco carts are legit for sure. And I love the way piraters spelled.

Hey, Dev, do you know if that Bubble Bobble is the FDS version? I think the only way to tell is differences in the backgrounds of the EXTEND screens.

DevIancE

Believe it or not, in all of my years of gaming, I'd never played a Bubble Bobble game until I put in the boot, and played it for a lil' bit yesterday, so I have no idea what the EXTEND screens are. If you can get a screen cap of what I'm looking for though, I'll find out which one it is, and let you know.

JC

Never played BB. :o What kind of gamer are you! :P I'll track down a screen later, maybe I can get both, but I suck at emulation, so I probably won't be able to. The EXTEND screens happen when you collect every letter, E-X-T-E-N-D. They appear in bubbles and those bubble usually appear when you cluster bubbled enemies together and pop them at the same time. Once you collect all the letters to make the word EXTEND, the game will switch to the EXTEND screen and you'll get 1-up.

satoshi_matrix

Bubble Bobble is one of my favorite games of all time. I need to find a Famicom pirate of it.

Nintega

Bought both Arkanoid & Arkanoid II CIB.  :)

Arkanoid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300058380513&rd=1&rd=1

Arkanoid II

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290140915454&rd=1&rd=1

JC

Cool, dude. I sooo want to own Ark II.

My find: HERE. Good deal for a boxed light gun?

Nintega

Quote from: JC on July 20, 2007, 05:24:27 pm
Cool, dude. I sooo want to own Ark II.

My find: HERE. Good deal for a boxed light gun?

I envy you. I never see the Famicom zapper on ebay.

vealchop

jesus...4 bucks for famicom light gun???? NICE!
-chop