Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Picked up one of those cool Japanese Nintendo signs you see every once in a while on eBay. This one is from YHJ. I hear they're small and lightweight. :) Can't wait to hang it on my wall.

vealchop

woah really??? I usually stayed away because I thought they were heavy. what was the shipping on it? I might have to get one now!
-chop

Har the cat

Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on October 11, 2007, 10:45:02 pm
Picked up one of those cool Japanese Nintendo signs you see every once in a while on eBay. This one is from YHJ. I hear they're small and lightweight. :) Can't wait to hang it on my wall.

That is so kewl!~

JC

Quote from: vealchop on October 12, 2007, 08:49:18 am
woah really??? I usually stayed away because I thought they were heavy. what was the shipping on it? I might have to get one now!

I don't know its shipping cost because it's being shipped with my cart lots, but I'll try to find out the weight.

vealchop

Here's a few things I've picked up since getting back in the buying game:

All Nintendo pre-famicom toys.
-chop

kite200

very nice, how much did that stuff cost you?
ステキ

UglyJoe

Ultra Hand!  Cool!  That was in WarioWare.

JC

Nintendo did Twister!? Crazy. And the sign cost roughly $25 to ship to the US.

vealchop

Bout 1000 - 3000 YEN each. The shipping is what kills you though. I have a box with about 17 items being sent over and shipping was over 200 bucks!
-chop

JC

Exactly...even if you choose Surface or whatever the cheapest is, it's still very expensive. I had to pay the shipping cost of those 300+ carts -- those things are heavy. You don't realize it when you've got one cart in your hand. They really add up.

kite200

yeah but jc

shipping surface is worse than having every kind of cancer all at the same time

you'll forget you ever bought it, and 3 months later, it just shows up
ステキ

JC

I'd rather Surface than every type of cancer. Cancer can kill slowly; Surface, while slow as well, can only drive you temporarily crazy. But actually, I'm very patient and don't mind the wait...so sometimes I ship Surface, as I did this time.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on October 17, 2007, 10:17:14 pm
I'd rather Surface than every type of cancer. Cancer can kill slowly; Surface, while slow as well, can only drive you temporarily crazy. But actually, I'm very patient and don't mind the wait...so sometimes I ship Surface, as I did this time.

LOL!