Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

You get TMNT 2, Robocop 2, Silkroad, Double Dragon 3, Jackie Chans Kung Fu, Some elicopter game,and Adventure Island 2. They are some of my favorite titles!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nurd

Cool.

Belt Installed Successfully.

JC

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 30, 2008, 05:51:59 pm
Some elicopter game

Choplifter? I've wanted to try that one out. I also want a copy of Jackie Chan. I've got the Mario hack, but Mario doesn't seem like an appropriate fit.

FamicomFreak

Yeah I saw the hack. Just looks too weird.

keiffer01

Quote from: JC on June 30, 2008, 07:36:33 pm
Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 30, 2008, 05:51:59 pm
Some elicopter game

Choplifter? I've wanted to try that one out. I also want a copy of Jackie Chan. I've got the Mario hack, but Mario doesn't seem like an appropriate fit.
Hey is that jackie chan game any good? I was thinking of buying the game for 5$ (or was it 3$...?) at my local pawn shop about 2 days ago. The game is complete and boxed but I'm wondering if it's really worth buying.

JC

I'd put it somewhere between less than great but better than boring. It's thoroughly entertaining. Great enemies, great graphics. The Mario hack never engaged me for very long, but I think the original will be more pleasing.

Mo

I recently purchsed these 2 gems off ebay  ;D.  The Rack I have been wanting for creations as I did not want to pay stupid money for one - it cost me $33 - a bargain if you ask me.  At last I found a CIB of Double Dragon   ;D  ;D  ;D.

Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

JC

ckenda1

and about 20 other handbills including 3D Hot Rally, Return of Mario Bros, Vs. Excitebike, Double Dragon 1 and 2, Rockman 2, etc..

manuel

Just where do you find these masses of handbills?  ???  :o

JC

His little secret...nah, actually they aren't that hard to find on auction sites. They can get expensive, though. :o

manuel

I've never actively searched for those, but I also haven't seen even one in a store yet.  :-\ I'm not too interested in them, but just got a bit curious.

Mo

That's a great collection of handbills  ;). I have never seen the handbills for Ninja Ryukenden &  Akumajou Dracula II!!

Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

FamicomFreak

awesome stuff ! Post pics of them up !

ckenda1

Quote from: JC on July 18, 2008, 10:55:30 pm
His little secret...nah, actually they aren't that hard to find on auction sites. They can get expensive, though. :o

hehe, JC!  They do pop up on auction sites sometimes, but when they do, they get to be expensive.  Generally $30-$100 a piece with some going for even more than that.

Your most common ones are SMB2j, Zelda, Metroid and Disk-kun as they were packaged with the FDS as well.