Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ckenda1

Quote from: Mo on July 19, 2008, 07:54:44 pm
That's a great collection of handbills  ;). I have never seen the handbills for Ninja Ryukenden &  Akumajou Dracula II!!

Thanks!  Those 2 are great, but tend to be very expensive.  ~$75 and ~$125 each.

Mo

Can you post a pic of the Rockman 2 handbill  :). I would love to see that!
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

ckenda1

Quote from: Mo on July 20, 2008, 05:26:26 pm
Can you post a pic of the Rockman 2 handbill  :). I would love to see that!

(front/back)
(middle)

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Mo

Thanks Ckenda1, that looks WICKED  ;D.
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

Eddo

That handbill and its art are pretty cool. Way better than the U.S. art. =P

FamicomFreak

amen to that. Look at the US megaman carts and boxes...
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Final Fantasy (in box, without manual  :-\)

JC

Just won 71 licensed disks for $65 bucks: HERE. Great price. I think it ended low because the disks are "untested." This is my first purchase of licensed disks that I'm actually going to keep, being that I hate the Disk System and all.

son_ov_hades

Why do you hate the disk system so?

JC

son_ov_hades

Fair enough, I don't actually have one but that will change.

manuel

Quote from: JC on July 30, 2008, 08:44:42 pm
Just won 71 licensed disks for $65 bucks: HERE. Great price. I think it ended low because the disks are "untested." This is my first purchase of licensed disks that I'm actually going to keep, being that I hate the Disk System and all.

Disks are untested and some titles don't contain the game that's on the cover the seller wrote.
But still that's a great price I guess.

JC

Yeah, the dude has about 10 lots on YHJ totaling over 500 disks, both very loose and CIB. He had that warning on all of them, and some of the other auctions has just disks without labels, sleeves, etc. I figure he just wrote that on all of them to cover his ass. I'll find out shortly.

manuel

I looked at his other auctions and it seems you got the best lot.  :D