Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

January 08, 2009, 06:34:05 pm #915 Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:02:52 pm by nintendodork
I'll take a pic AND SHOW THE WORLD (World=nurd)

EDIT**** Here ya go World...
[image removed]
[image removed]

BTW: Speaking of Doreamon...my copy of it has japanese text on the back too lol
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

I'm pretty sure it says "kajiwa". At least, the part I can read.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

What the FUCK does that mean? :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

Some kid probably wrote his name on the back of the cart.

nintendodork

Oh...that makes sense...

I wonder if that guy just randomly imports a certain amount of a few random games from anywhere in the world..

Rogles

Quote from: nintendodork on January 09, 2009, 03:05:00 pm
What the FUCK does that mean? :P

I laughed so hard... and babelfish says Kajiwa means "as for rudder".
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Yeah I'm pretty sure Babelfish SUCKS ASS...cuz UglyJoe thought it was a name...

But if that's right...what does it mean ???

Rogles

Are there more than those 3 characters on the back? It looked like there were more, but they were cut off.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

There's definitely more than 3...I can make out at least one above all the rest...and then the ones to the right are scratched out...it looks like there could have been characters all along the back

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on January 09, 2009, 07:10:30 pm
But if that's right...what does it mean ???

Names don't really have a meaning.  Maybe in a poetic sense...

If there were more kana following it, I'd still guess it were a name.

nintendodork

Ehh..well..either way...it's kinda cool I guess...

It lets you know it was in Japan at one time I guess :P

L___E___T

Surely all famicom games were in Japan at one time?  :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

Don't be so sure about that ;)

JC

Well, there were some official pulse line releases outside of Japan, where the game itself was developed in Japan and it was assembled somewhere else, I'd assume since the labels don't say "Made in Japan" on them like the Japan pulse lines. Other than that, the onle games that didn't make it to Japan were unlicensed or pirated.

L___E___T

Hmm I guess so for pirates, but even for companies like Konami that would have manufactured units in say China or Taiwan, they'd still have been shipped to the HQ/warehouses in Japan I would have thought.

Ok so not ALL games, but you get my drift :P
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。