Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogles

January 15, 2009, 11:51:46 am #930 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 02:47:09 pm by Rogles
My SD Gachapon Senshi 2 cart came in today, with a Doraemon cart free. I didn't order doraemon. It was broken, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

EDIT: I opened up the cart and got in there with some rubbing alcohol, and it works now.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Quote from: Rogles on January 15, 2009, 11:51:46 am
I opened up the cart and got in there with some rubbing alcohol, and it works now.
How exactly did you open it?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

Um... I hit it with a hammer. I hit it on the back,(I didn't think it was a working cart) and the side tabs opened or whatever. After that I could just pull it apart. It's still in pretty good condition(like tiny cracks where the tabs are).
( ´_ゝ`)

L___E___T

Actually, if you're not worried about the state of the tabs a method that always works is to force slide coins into the gaps at the botom, then get some cloth over your hands, grab the sides and pull apart (near the contacts) with raw man powa!   The cloth will keep your hands from getting cut if you don't like the sight of blood for whatever reason.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

JC

I just picked up:

Super Sonic 5
Sonic 6
Ball Story
Zhen Ben Xi You Ji
DK Country 4
The Lion King
Power Rangers IV
Dizzy
WarioLand II
Super Mario World
Rockman 1-6 multi

ACDBR

JC

The label on that second one is really cool.

Paul-FC

FamicomFreak

Quote from: ACDBR on January 17, 2009, 03:31:44 pm
Nice finds JC!
I myself just picked up these two games:
http://members.shaw.ca/amandac/famicomblackorangegames.jpg

ah so you ended up winning that auction. Congrats!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

The newest addition to my Famicom Family:   :D

son_ov_hades

manuel

Yeah.  8)
Contacts are a bittle loose, though.  :-\ Some games I have to shove in 2 or 3 times to get them working.

133MHz

Tried giving them a cleaning? Most cases of 'loose' contacts are actually dirty contacts.

nintendodork

Alright guys...the Board Yonger just got a FDS, (another great deal from Famicomshop.com !! Thanks Carl!)
and that means PICS!!!

Together at last  :P

SuccessPrevail!  It works!

Games that I got with it

3D World Runner in 3D Mode :D  I just thought it looked cool..it looks like the guy is running super fast ;D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

Quote from: nintendodork- The Board Yonger on January 20, 2009, 02:57:49 pm
3D World Runner in 3D Mode :D  I just thought it looked cool..it looks like the guy is running super fast ;D

You should get the 3D goggles for that 3D mode.  ;)
Then you can get all the other games for them.   :)