Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Flash and batman just arrived! Thanks jc!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Toneman

Rockman 5 from Japan

And a good ol' inititation to go with it. My way of saying "Welcome to America".
Instagram: Kokujin804

nintendodork

Last night, I bought Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Grafitti from featherpluck.  Got it for $45.  Thanks, man!

Pics from the auction:

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Here's what finds I found recently

Mother
Megami Tensei II
Madara ( I'll be buying this gem real soon!)

Nightstar699

I have a few things coming for me. A 9,999,999 in 1, a mario 7 in 1, pirate robocop, pirate robocop 2, and a few mystery pirates from a friend in mexico! (they might be tekken or super donkey!) :o
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

September 08, 2009, 03:52:09 pm #1355 Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 07:53:31 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
I have three cartridges coming in the mail soon Warpman, Dig Dug and Sonic 6.

They came in today in the mail, 9-10-2009

Nightstar699

Im at the post office right now, shipping your games, gremlin! :)

nintendodork

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 08, 2009, 03:52:09 pm
I have three cartridges coming in the mail soon Warpman, Dig Dug and Sonic 6.

I am so excited to finally,
have some new games to play on my Famicom.
Congratulations on Sonic 6, you'll love it!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

The problem is, i couldnt get it to work, so i threw it in as a free game!

NintendoKing

I have three more cartridges coming in the mail soon KD-6052 82IN1, YH4122 4IN1 "Includes prototype sample of Double Dragon 2: The Revenge" and Super Gmae 4IN1.

nintendodork

Got these in the mail today from ericj.  He shipped them on Tuesday, I believe, and I got them today.  That's what I call good service!

Nightstar699

Sweet finds gremlin! What games are on them?

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 10, 2009, 07:47:31 pm
Sweet finds gremlin! What games are on them?

Good Question, I haven't the slightest idea about the 82in1; I will be surprised when it arrives.

4in1 has Double Dragon 2 prototype, Double Dragon 3, Double Dragon 4 and SD Fighter (which I have no idea what SD Fighter is, the picture is of Law from Tekken)

The other 4in1 has Shudu (Havent any idea what it is), Road Fighter, Tetris and Tank

Nightstar699

Pokemon 2000, the mitsume ga tooru hack, arrived at my house this mornin!

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 11, 2009, 02:24:51 pm
Pokemon 2000, the mitsume ga tooru hack, arrived at my house this mornin!

Awesome, my friend.