Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

that sucks but great finds man.   My bad news?  I found out I need glasses after 27 years of 20/20 vision :(

finds-wise, I got a load of multis for cheap last week.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

That could be viewed as a typo, or a wise joke. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Cool deal on the NES games, very cool.

Tootai

This is just an eBay purchase but I thought it was pretty cool as I don't even have the actual game yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crisis-Force-Konami-Sample-NES-Famicom_W0QQitemZ170382835205

Cult

Quote from: Tootai on September 21, 2009, 06:47:02 am

This is just an eBay purchase but I thought it was pretty cool as I don't even have the actual game yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crisis-Force-Konami-Sample-NES-Famicom_W0QQitemZ170382835205

Great I've ever seen this before :o

NintendoKing

I am so excited to receive my 3 cartridges in the mail, KD-6052 82IN1, YH4122 4IN1 "Includes prototype sample of Double Dragon 2: The Revenge" and Super Gmae 4IN1.

Both I and Kira have sent each others items out;
we should both be receiving each others quite soon.

FamicomFreak

Oh I know that DD2 prototype. It's pretty kewl. I won one years ago from featherpluck or whatever his name is lol. Congrats on your finds!

Tootai

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 22, 2009, 12:58:18 pm
Oh I know that DD2 prototype. It's pretty kewl. I won one years ago from featherpluck or whatever his name is lol. Congrats on your finds!

You mean a proto or a pirate of the proto? It amazes me that the proto ROM ended up on a pirate btw. The only other occasion of that happening I can think of is Time Diver.

FamicomFreak

oh no it's a pirate multicart that contains the proto.

NintendoKing

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 23, 2009, 09:22:30 am
oh no it's a pirate multicart that contains the proto.

Yes, I asked JC about it; he said it was unheard of.
And almost never happens.

FamicomFreak

ah yeah I wonder what happened. Did they just made a mistake or something? har har har

NintendoKing

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 23, 2009, 11:15:46 am
ah yeah I wonder what happened. Did they just made a mistake or something? har har har

JC said "That's really awesome. I've never heard of a proto ROM ending up on pirate carts. I think it's likely that the piraters got ahold of a sample cart by being sneaky and pretending to be gamer magazine reporters. That's awesome.  --JC"

I agree with his assumption.

NintendoKing

My games came in today...

Okay.
I was suprised to find out that the 4 in 1 with the prototype also has the game Mighty Final Fight

The 82in1 cart only has 5 games repeated over and over, but it does have Tengen Tetris so thats always cool. It has 37 copies of Mario, 10 of zippy race, 4 of road fighter, 8 tetris and 17 jewelry and 6 Galaga.

and the 3in1 that was provided wasnt the game I requested, I requested the 4in1; also the 3in1 doesnt even work correctly... it is so glitch fragmented you can barely see whats on the screen and 2 of the 3 games wont even show anything the only one that shows up says James Bond. But its not playable.

Well, live and learn. Oh, well. Atleast I got the cool Tengen Tetris, Galaga, Mighty Final Fight and the sample version of Double Dragon 2.

Nightstar699

Grrr! I was destined to buy that double dragon 4in1! Anyway, i got 2 pirates, bruce lee 2 and power kanger 2. And i might have ball story coming in the mail for me! And a 4in1 with ninja cat, captain america, ninja turtles tournament fighter, and some other game.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...